Saturday, June 4, 2011

Happiness Overcome Frustration

Hmm... There's a lot to write for this post. Where should I start?

My theme is; happiness overcome frustration. So I'll start with frustration first.

Frustration

My grade 8 piano exam was a disaster. Somehow, I ruined my minor scale and my best ever piece among the three pieces I had to play (which is the first piece) and my sight reading was bad too. *Sigh* But the others are okay. My scale is surprisingly okay and my aural was not that bad and not that good neither.

Anyway, the second frustration was someone pissed me off a lot from Monday to Thursday. I so felt like hitting him to death. Don't wanna mention about it. Ugh~

Happiness

Monday night, I went to the night market with my friend Sin Yee and her sisters, Kah Yee and Jia Yee. It was fun! Kah Yee and I were talking a lot and we both bought hair accessories. It was pretty. ♥

Tuesday, I went to Ingolf for dinner with Yvonne and KY. The food was nice but a bit expensive. Then we had ice cream at McDonald. It was fun talking and stuff. ♥

Thursday, I went to McDonald to get my last can glass (green) unexpectedly, I found purple on sales again! I finally got my purple can glass! I was so damn happy! ♥

At night, we organized a barbaque at Eugene's house. It was fun fun fun! But One thing wasn't was Mimi last minute couldn't make it but at least he came to greet tho. Wednesday, I helped to prepare and buy all the food and then Thursday I went help to prepare. Zhi Kang and Xeng them were like all teasing me cause I told them I did fried the rice and made the sandwiches too. They were like saying I just heat up the pan and that's all. I really did cook *sobs*. But they are funny. They were laughing like mad people the whole night. I was mixing around with Tauke and Alfred and their friend, Keat more and were gossiping a lot. Then around 1am, they went back and both of us started cleaning up. It was tiring but fun! By the time I got home, it as almost 3am already. I slept at around 4am.

The next morning, Friday, I was so tired to get up at 7.30am and my head felt so heavy. So I just decided to skip class. Afternoon till night, I had sushi for dinner but the menu changed. So the food wasn't that good. Then we went to the night market. Bought a lot of food and Eugene bought me a bracelet I wanted! I was so happy! It was so pretty! ♥

Saturday, went to Straits Quay to look around for the Chef Battle Competition thingy. There were food craving and ice craving and coffee bartender thingy competition. The Ice craving thing was so pretty! ♥ And the coffee bartenders looked so cool! Then he had frappucino, Chocolate Cream Chip (my favorite). Then we head to Gurney and were supposed to watch Pirates of the Caribbean but it was full. So, we didn't watch and went to winter warmers for dinner. OMG! The cocktail was so pretty and nice and the pasta was nice too and the chicken fruit whatever western food was delicious too! But it's kinda expensive.
Oh, and it's our 3rd month. Happy 3 months Anniversary! ♥♥♥

In short, there were more happiness compare to frustration so, happiness overcome frustration. ♥


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment