Monday, May 30, 2011

The Day

In like 8hours time, the time will arrive; my grade 8 piano exam.

OMG! I'm so scared. I know I've practice well enough for my pieces and exercises. But I'm still average in scales and my aural is lower than average and my sight reading is even worst (The worst of all, am expecting to give up my 10marks sight reading).
I had piano lesson just now in the afternoon. I felt that I've played really well in my first piece. My second piece was very okay too except I got panicked in the last 2 pages that i ruined it a bit. And my third piece, I got out of control. But overall, it's okay.

I'm gonna wake up at 7am later and practice till 8am and start going for the exam at 9.05am. So, wish me luck everyone. I hope I don't panic. (I hope the chocolates you gave me will help like a miracle for me to not be panic).

But every time when I played well, one thing always come in my mind: Now that I can play my 3 pieces well, i can't fulfill my promise anymore. I know, the past is the past. If there's still a chance, I'll still play it for you cause you were the source for me to have the enthusiasm and the will to practice. I'm sorry and thank you.


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment