Thursday, May 19, 2011

Exposed & Nervous

Suddenly, a fact that I decided to remain silence had been exposed to my 2 classmates.

It's not that I wanna hide from them on purpose cause I don't treat them as friends. I just don't fell like it's a must to expose it to anyone.

It's not like I denied and lied too. I did admit when they asked too. So it's not counted as I hide from them intentionally, right?

Anyway, sorry I didn't tell you guys.

Sometimes, I felt like it's so hard being in between them. I put them all as the same level. So, I felt guilty in either side when I scarify one side for another side. So, please understand me. *Sobs...sobs...*

Oh, and please, don't expose anymore okay? I don't want to let more people know.

~~**♥**~~ 

My piano is bad. My exam is in 2 weeks time. Gosh~ I don't know how to practice anymore and I'm really bad in it. Especially when I play in front of people, I'm even worst. What to do... What to do...?
I don't feel like going anywhere but to stay at home and practice my piano day and night. Which means, including going to college. What made me felt worst was I only have 2 more piano classes only before my piano exam starts. I hope my teacher could spare more time for me for these 2 weeks. I could give up college classes tho.


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment