Friday, May 27, 2011

Doggies In The House

New born puppies are in the house! ♥ Well, not in my house but in my friend's house. They are so cute! ♥ Like 2 weeks old puppies.

Can't stand but to take pics of them.

I adopted one but I can't bring her home so I'll let Ai Yin to take care for me and I'll go visit her from time to time. I name her 'Bear Bear' cause she really looked like one. I'll buy her a big pretty ribbon next time. ♥
Anyway, the others are cute too! I so feel like bringing them home!
There are all seven of them. Aww...so adorable. ♥

Maybe when they can walk and really drink or eat something (other than their mum's milk) I'll bring Bear Bear home for a day or two. ♥

~~**♥**~~ 

The other day, I went to take pics of a doggie too. Name, Chloe. I love her! ♥
I wish she's not taken away. I wold be very sad. *cries*

~~**♥**~~

Anyway, my piano exam is in 2days time. Wish me luck.


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment