Thursday, May 12, 2011

Opposite of Good is?

The opposite of good is bad. Yes, I've got a bad day.

Woke up in the morning feeling heavy. Prepared and started off to Prangin Mall to search for my McDonald Can Glass. I don't know if the cashier speaks English or not or she's new or whatever it is, I'm sure I made myself clear asking "Excuse me, I wanna ask if the Can Glass is still available?" but she couldn't understand what I was saying. Anyway, it's not available. So I rushed to Sunrice McDonalds and it's not available anymore too. On the way there, i met this stupid driver driving a silver Toyota, driving so damn slow and yet let other car cut in the line in front of him and was driving like a snake! I'm so unlucky to unconsciously followed him from behind.

So I went to have my lunch with my classmates and went to class late. Then I got home having a headache and went to sleep.

Luckily I had at least a good evening. Dinner with my parents and went pasar malam with Eugene and met Zhi Khang on the road and went pasar malam and ate with him and his girlfriend. He bought lots of bananas and ate like 5 of them in the coffee shop. Lolz...XD We talked and stuff. Then after that, i went to Farlim McDonalds to get the Can Glass again but it's not available anymore too. Sad.
Then went to see star and saw a cute cat. It's so adorable. Then went home when it started drizzling. Luckily the day ended well.

By the way, you! Don't be sad okay? I'm here for you anytime. Don't be disappointed okay? If you are, then I'm even more disappointed with my Can Glass thingy already. Hugssssss... Have a good sleep and everything will be fine the next day.


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment