Friday, May 6, 2011

Shipping Romance

Just read a few fanfic and found this. This wasn't very nice but still it's simple. So, I decided to re-post it.

Title: Shipping romance
Authoryukitsubute
Pairing: Ohno Satoshi/ "you"
Rating:  PG-13
Genre: romance, friendship, angst, drama 
Disclaimer: I don’t own the boys, but the story is mine. :D
Note: English is not my native language, so I'm sorry for mistakes
Summary: Yoko is dating Suki since weeks, but nothing happens between them. And it seems she to prefers


You met him some months ago. It was love at the first sight, but you always had the feeling that he wasn't really interested in you, even though you were a couple.
Ohno was really caring about you, and you felt the passion in his kisses, but he never said a word and told you that he loved you.
„What do you want to do next weekend?“, he asked you in the evening. You knew what he wanted from you. He wanted to go fishing and it was the most boring thing you could imagine, but you loved him and that means you also loved his hobby in a small way.
“I don’t know, I don’t have any special plans, what about you?”, you asked him innocently, robbing closer to him till your legs touched each other.

He smiled at you and answered after a while: “You know what I want to do!” You grinned back and nodded, but in your head you already had the horror picture of another boring day on the ship.

He stood up and stroked above your cheek, kissing you slightly before he walked to the bathroom. You really wished that he’d show you his love more often, and you were quite unsure about his feelings towards you. There must be love from his side, but you didn’t know if he felt the same as you did, and for you it was more like “just try if it works out”. You never felt the way you did this time, and you never had the wish to stay with someone forever till you met Ohno.

Later in the night you went to bed and Ohno was still sleeping. You had a lot of work to do, so it got later than you wanted. You looked at the man next to you. He was sleeping, small wrinkles around his mouth and you were wondering what he was dreaming about. After an hour lying awake you finally found some sleep.

On the weekend you prepared yourself for the boat trip. You sighed deeply and rolled your eyes when you heard him from behind: “You don’t have to join if you do not want to”. You just smiled and shook your head. It would be the best day you ever head, but you didn’t perceive that.

Some hours later you stood in the small kitchen on the boat and knit the strawberries for your planned dinner. You decided to stay one night on the sea, and you couldn’t deny it, but it felt strange to be on the sea during night. The last months you refused to stay longer than a few hours there, but this time you agreed.

You really wanted to check his feelings, and the best way for this was escaping from every day life and creating something special.

You ran up and down and after an hour you were done with everything and sneaked around where Ohno was sitting and staring on his rod in the water. He didn’t recognize you and winced when you hugged him from behind.

“Oh god, I get a heart attack…”, he looked at you and smiled shortly.

“Dinner is ready”, you grinned and looked at his irritated face.

“But we ate two hours ago?”, he answered and stood up when you pulled on his arm.

”Dessert…”, you just said and pushed him around till you reached the other side. He looked at the blanket on the ground, the strawberries and the candles around him. You knew he wasn’t the romantic type at all, and normally you weren’t too, but you really wanted this day to be special.

His sight fell on a small piece of paper, which was lying next to his glass of wine. “You should read it”, you whispered into his ear, let his hand off to sit down on the ground.

You could feel your heart beat fast and you breathed in deeply. You had no idea how he’d react when he read your letter, but you had to write everything down, because you weren’t good in using words.

He looked at the paper and started to read.

Dear Ohno,

We met up some months ago, and you maybe you can’t believe what this meant to me. I never thought I could fall in love with someone after my last relationship, but you managed it to make my rainy life became sunny again.

It was love at the first sight, at least from my point and my world melted away when you kissed me. I never thought you were interested in me, but when I saw your eyes on this evening I knew that there was more between us, and I just tried to find out what you were feeling in this moment.

Maybe I haven’t said it that often during the last time, but I really love you, and I can’t imagine being together with someone else.

I am not good with words, so I hope you forgive me for writing you even though I am sitting next to you right now.

I love you more than I ever thought I could love someone and I really hope you feel the same as I did.

You could see that he was reading the last sentence again and again. You waited for his statement, but for a long time there was only silence between both of you. You felt the tears came up in you, because you didn’t know what this meant. Wasn’t he in love, was everything too quick from your side, did you make a mistake….


You bit on your lips and looked at the sea. The moon was reflecting on the water and after another minute of silence you looked at him and said his name. You could see him wincing shortly and finally he looked at you.

His eyes were teary and you knitted your eyebrows when he started to speak with a broken voice.
“Why do you think I don’t feel the same for you?”

You didn’t thought of such a question but you wanted to be honest and you felt heart pumping against your chest when you started to speak: “You never said a single word…”

“Eh?”

“You never said that you love me”, you looked up and met his eyes.

“I never got a letter like this one…”, he said. You looked irritated at him, because you didn’t know what he wanted to tell you right now.

“It never happened that someone told me that he loved me. Or I should better say, no one ever told me that he loved me and was honest with his words. Every girl just said it because I am an idol, but I never got a letter where every word was so full of emotion and I believe every word of it”, he continued and rubbed his eyes.

Was he really crying right now? You didn’t know what you should do and waited some moments till he looked up at you again. “That’s why I never said that I love you, because I was afraid that you didn’t feel the same.” He whispered.

You could hit him, because it wasn’t logical at all, but when you saw his face, you couldn’t do anything but robbing up to him and sitting down on his lap. Your hands were close around his neck and you felt his breathe on your skin.

“I love you”, you heard him whispering in your ear. You dissolved from him and looked into his dark eyes and replied: “I love you too”.

You could see him smiling at you, and you felt his hands running down your back. You bent over a bit and touched his lips with yours. He leaned into the kiss and you never felt something in your body like you did during these minutes and you hoped this feeling would never change again.


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment