Sunday, May 15, 2011

Marvel Studio

Since 1944, live action films of Marvel Comic had been filmed. The first was Captain America. Of all these years, many other films based on Marvel Comic had been released.

This year, 2011, three films are being filmed;
 Thor
  Captain America: The First Avenger
X-Men: First Class 

Last year, they released: Iron Man 2. Next year they are gonna release Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance, The Avengers and The Amazing Spider-Man.

I never really like to watch these movies until I watched Thor. (Of course I''v watched Spiderman and ... Well, that's the only Marvel film I've watched.) It's amazing. The graphic and stuff. Now, I'm waiting for Captain America. The trailer seems nice. When I was young, I've played video game on Captain America before (with my brother). Such memorable memory.

Anyway, I kinda got a bit addicted to there Marvel Heroes. So, stay tune.


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment