Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Declared Twenty

It's 24th May 2011. My 20th birthday is over. I'm really officially declared 20 years old. (Am old already)

My birthday was great. Thank you everyone!

2 days before my birthday, I celebrated at the beach and some where near my friend's house with my secondary school friends (Kar Ming, Kah Yee, Sin Yee & Ai Yin) with a picnic! ♥

My grandma and god-mother gave me ang pau~ ♥♥♥

When my birthday starts at 12am, Eugene surprised me a self-made cake and chocolates! ♥

Then I didn't go for class in the morning cause it was raining too heavily and I was lazy to get up. So I continued sleeping.

When I woke up and opened my door, I found a present on my doorstep. I guess it's from my mum! It's from my brother! ♥♥♥

My 3 college classmates present me a cake and a mug with arashi pictures in it. It's the heat-color-changing mug thingy! ♥

Evening, I went to Harvest In Cafe for dinner. ♥

My dad wanted to make a steamboat on Wednesday so he said to leave the birthday cake (my brother bought for me) to be cut on Wednesday. ♥♥♥

At night, Xeng suddenly called me out for a eat-out. Tho it's only a drink but I'm very happy to see him. It has been a while. Smart looking Xeng! ♥

I'm really happy! Thanks a lot!

Partly~
 From my brother
 From Eugene
From my college classmates

My family, cousins, relatives, KY, Yvonne, Hoay Hoay, Jo Yen, Tauke, Mimi, Alfred, Wu Feng, Jacob, Gita, Sarah, Steph, Swee Ming, Daniel, Mun Yee, Zhi Kang, Tai Lou, Joey, all my college classmates, Hui Kian, Sherine, Vi-chan, Noeil-chan and my other LJ friends and my other CLS friends and TARC friends and outside friends etc., anyone and everyone who wished me, thank you so much! (Tho I'm still waiting for someone to wish me.) I really appreciate it! ♥


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment