Thursday, May 5, 2011

Great Hang Outs

These days are full of fun!

Two days ago, we went Prangin Mall and 1st Avenue for shopping. Then we were in Queensbay Mall and Autocity. We had J.Co Yogurt Ice-Cream in Queensbay Mall. Definitely thumbs up! ♥ Then we went to autocity to TAO. Mimi and I kinda set it as like every year in the month of May, we'll celebrate our birthday together since we were born in the month of May. Last year, we went to TAO too. My cousin came along as well and she got lost somewhere on the way to Autocity. It was fun and was very full eating those! I like the crab meat with cheese and takoyaki. ♥ They ate lots and lots of scallops and there's oyster too. But the service was kinda bad. I kinda got pissed off with the waitress from the beginning till the end.

Then we went to BED for a drink. They ordered 2 bottles of Hoegarden and a Pina Callada for us. ♥ Pina Callada was not that good. We drank and talked and stuff. Then we took pictures too. I listen to lots of story and it's interesting.

Yesterday, I went Sakae Sushi but the food was kinda bad after they changed the menu, again. Ugh~ This is the second time they change and it's getting worst. And I still want my okonomiyaki! I wonder if Autocity's sakae Tenpanyaki has it. Then we went for a movie, THOR. A nice movie! The graphic is so pretty! ♥ Oh, and I met Yvonne! Such coincidence. And all of the sudden, Jo Yen texted me and said she saw me! It really has been a while since we see each other! ^^

Today, Mimi called me out for a drink with all the others photographic society members at the beach. It was fun! We played 'true-or-dare' and it was still fun. I drank a bottle tho. Then we talked and stuff. We should do that again some other time!

P.S. Happy 2nd Month Anniverysary!!! ♥♥♥


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment