Saturday, April 30, 2011

Jacket/ Parka

30th April 2011

Marks the end of April 2011.
And... I bought a parka again. My dad bought it for me actually. I was in the supermarket, aiming for long jeans/ denim but I ended up buying a parka instead. The last time I bought a parka was like half the year ago cause my model ruin the previous and bought it up from me and so I bought a new one.
I just saw it and just bought it without actually looking at the design. I like the greyish color actually. Anyway, it was on discount so it's quite reasonable.

After buying it, I saw another one in stripes (light grey and white). I like that material. It's kinda elastic and it looked really neat and simple. There are colorful words behind and a colorful logo in front but my mum said it's weird looking.

I saw one in the night market a few weeks ago, it was almost like my previous parka (which my model ruin it and I can't find it anymore) which is all plain white with a hood but for this one, there's white fur on the hood and it's much thicker. So it would be really hot if I were to wear it. So I didn't buy.

So now, I've got like 7 parkas. 2 brown, 2 black, 2 white and 1 grey (the latest). Wow...

And I was even thinking to buy another red chequered one (parka) which is kinda cool. I even saw one black jacket with a grey hood attached on it a few months ago. I really love that one, it could be worn formally or informally but when I tried putting it on, it looked weird on me. So, i didn't buy it but i still love that one.

Oh, and I saw a denim jacket just now too! The price is quite reasonable for a denim jacket. It's really cool. It's greyish blue. But, I wouldn't really wear it, so I didn't buy. Maybe next time.

P.S. I'm a jacket/ parka freak! I LOVE PARKAS/ JACKETS!!! ♥


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment