Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Five in One

We went for the photoshoot and stuff and the result was all cool and cute. Not bad... But one thing bad was the whether... It was drizzling but luckily it didn't last long.

Just wanna comment  one thing to the photographer, Mimi, after I previewed the photos: You made the same mistake as me, the photos' angles are all too slanty. Don't worry, learn from mistakes and then improve from there.
Yea, that's me. I realized my cheeks are kinda too puffy. Makes me look fat. But well, this picture is taken by Eugene but edited by me.

~~**♥**~~

Anyway, I went out for dinner with my dad (and mum) yesterday. It has been a while but I like it anyway but I had to last minute give up the movie cause I kinda forgot. But to be fair, I rejected my dad's dinner today to go pasar malam. So, fair and square okay?

~~**♥**~~

My piano exam is in one month time. Hope I'll do well cause I don't think I am. I felt like, the more I practice, the worst it gets (for the main 3 pieces). And this is the first time my piano exam is in the hotel *nervous*

~~**♥**~~

My semester break is gonna be over in like a week plus time. And my results are gonna be out in like 2 days time. Then it'll be my last semester in this stupid college. Then I'll be free. Not really actually.

~~**♥**~~

Oh yes, I forgot. Andy tagged me a photo in facebook yesterday and I so damn love it. It's so true!

**End**

1 comment: