Monday, April 18, 2011

What A Day...

Today is 18th April 2011. I wonder what day is this? Things kept making me pissed off!

~~**♥**~~

My mum asked me to pay those parking bills and it was 1 week late (thanks to my mum who took it away and forgot to pay without my knowledge before 1 week arrived). What pissed me off was the guy wanted RM10 for being late and my mum kept asking me to go round that area to find more of those guys who accepts the actual payment, RM0.30 which I can't find any.

~~**♥**~~

Went to repair my camera. I went to this shop thinking they would take off the broken filter instantly but ended up they made me wait for 15 minutes and said the man went out and wouldn't be back after 2pm! So I said I need my lens now so I'll bring it back later. That stupid-brainless guy said to me, "You thought what? You could just bring your stuff anytime and we can instantly repair for you? We need time okay?" 2 words for this guy I wanna say: Damn You! I never like that shop but because I thought they could repair for me instantly so I brought it to them and yet, they scolded me. I rather go other shops!

~~**♥**~~

This person finally pissed me off to my limit. Insulting, teasing and shooting me is enough but scolding me as if you're so right in the public is totally unforgivable. I'm not the rain creator or some weather forecaster. I'm also not your driver or some satellite. I'm also not as free and usable as you thought I am! So, get lost!

~~**♥**~~

When I got home, I switch on my PC, TV, fan and light, the whole of my upper floor house's electricity blow out. And I couldn't connect to the internet again.

~~**♥**~~

Just hope everything goes well tomorrow. Cause...


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment