Monday, April 11, 2011

It's Cool

I went for a trip with my friends. Well, something happened that gave me a shocked of my life but also, very relieved and glad.

I dropped my DSLR baby and it broke.
The lens broke. I was checking the body seeing there are scratches only at first. So I thought it was okay until my friend saw the lens. I was shocked. Then I checked and looked in detail and I realized, luckily, the one which broke was the filter. I was so damn relief. My camera lens landed on the floor first. So it impacted there.

The 'screwing' part was out of order so I couldn't get the filter off the lens. It's stuck. The glass is definitely broken so I have to get it off anyway otherwise it may cut anyone. The others are all fine. The pictures are not affected (even in this condition).

Luckily it's just the filter. Otherwise, I don't know how much I have to pay for the repair.

But it's cool! The first time ever, I've faced this problem. Proved that how solid my camera baby is.


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment