Friday, April 22, 2011

Exciting Days

Two most exciting days are coming! ♪

♥ 23rd April 2011 & 25th April 2011 ♥

23rd April 2011 is the day my juniors and I are gonna meet up! It has been a while. I would say almost 3 years already? Since we gathered and the first time we're hanging out for a drink or something. I'm so excited! I here by become the KING once again.

 25th April 2011 is the day I'll become a model again. This is so exciting. 2 people shoot for the first time. Hehee.... Photographer, our Mimi. I'm gonna make this the best photoshoot ever. Can't wait any longer.
Meanwhile, I'll have to stay at home for today (cause my cousin ppk me) and on the 24th April and be a good kid. Gonna finish up his report and do some editing photos.

By the way, I felt so satisfy after decorating and re-editing Eugene's blog. It's all pretty now.


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment