Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Growing Up

I was just looking around blogs or something. I rarely got attracted to blogs as I find some are so lame and stuff but I found this person's blog which I find it cool. She's a current classmate of mine, who I don't really talk to but at least we did greet each other from time to time. She's quite quiet in class actually but I always find her style and fashion really cool.

Anyway, her blog was kinda awesome. Most of her posts made me realize life isn't easy but there's always a path for us if we have the will.

There's a part where she mentioned something like leaving a person who doesn't wanna willingly walk with you cause life is a long journey.

I so damn like this post of her. She even said, something like you cant make everyone likes you and some people would just hate you for no reasons no matter how good you are. Also, things and people around you may not go what you expected them to. I've mentioned this before and it's definitely true. And problems usually arise because of people, humanity. So right.

She's awesome. Suddenly, I felt like saluting her.

It made me realize that maybe it's a right choice that I chose my life to be with this person and not that person. Also, it's not worth to regret after choosing this path than that path.

Leaving a person who is not willing to walk with you - is so true. There are so many people you'll meet in your life. I suddenly don't felt that I'm wrong leaving certain people. Some are just dragging you along the journey. Some are just slowing your pace. Some are making you follow the way they walk and yet, you hate it. Some are just clinging on you while taking all your needs. However, some are helping you along the journey. Some are making you having fun and some are encouraging you along the whole journey.

Life is long, full of excitement, full of happiness. At the same time, life is also full of regrets, loneliness, difficulties. Bare with it and be yourself.

Anyway, please don't be offended. I didn't mean to copy her blog. Just wanna say how much I agree with her with my own opinion.


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment