Tuesday, May 10, 2011

School Starts

First day of Year 3 Semester 1. My class's timetable sucks. Class starts at 8.30am which means I have to wake up an hour earlier. Ugh~ 8am is already struggling, now 7.30am is like hell.

Anyway, first class was boring. Then we had 4 hours break. Then second class was a bit more exciting cause my classmates and I were like planning where to hang out, barbaque, Alor Setar trip and stuff. Then we were like talking about the McDonalds Coca-Cola glass. I want to collect them all this time. They look really pretty. Especially the purple one! But I missed the first one. But I'm still gonna go get the second one tomorrow! Yeay! I was actually thinking to get it today before my second class starts but then I overslept before going to my second class.
Anyway, I was really excited planning those days and they were like booking all my days up cause we had lots and lots of activities pending and my days are like kinda full. Lolz...


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment