Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Felt Like It

I'm sleepy but I just wanna post something here.

I was reading a multi-chap fanfic when I saw the writter wrote this sentence which I love it so much:
"You were the source of my pain, my happiness, my everything, but now, you're just a piece of my past."
It's so cool! Just love it! Credit: chocoxchips @ LJ

Anyway, I came across this pic and find the chequered shirt damn pretty! I love the color and the style a lot!
Oh, and I was studying just know a bit here and there. Just wanna say; I always would love (definitely appreciate it too) if you could accompany me to study everytime tho you'll be doing nothing there. Thank You.

And I'm damn in love with Nino's new song!

Oh! It started raining here. Best time to sleep. Good night world!



**End**  

No comments:

Post a Comment