Saturday, June 11, 2011

Outings

4 days ago, I finally got to watch my Pirates of the Caribbean! It was a nice movie! The first time, the cinema was full and the second time was time wasn't that suitable. Finally the third time! ♥ Happy!
3 days ago, one of my classmate asked me out for a movie, X-MEN: First Class. (Very rare of her to ask me out). So I arranged my time to make it free. I'm kinda excited actually. It was quite fun actually. Oh, and we went F.O.S to try out some t-shirts too. ♥

Oh, that very day, I had this simple hairstyle with my new hair accessory. It's cute. ♥
The next say, we went for dinner at Chicago Ribs to celebrate one of our group-mate's birthday. We planned everything silently. Lolz... We kinda pissed her off a bit cause we all knew she didn't have much money left for this week and yet we're gonna go into a restaurant. In the end, we revealed that we're treating her when we're about to pay the bill. Lolz...

That afternoon, it rained heavily. I was soaking wet under the rain. I'm like 95% wet! I ended up with a shirt from my group-mate and a hair dryer. Lolz...
*Whoops... I just like the pic.*

Then we went to another friend's house and we played poker the whole night. A few times, my cards were almost one shot game. I'm kinda excited when I got those cards. All of us got hype up when we change a method of spliting the cards.

Friday, my friends and I were discussing about our further education after Diploma. Most of them are taking Advance Diploma in TAR College. Hmm.... I wouldn't wanna stay in this same old college. I wanna change a new environment. For me, I wouldn't think of study as my first choice. Like Yvonne, I think working experience is more important but my dad wouldn't allow.
So, my second choice: study a degree in Penang (Disted most probably). I wanna stay in Penang. It's not because I don't wanna be independent or home-sick or whatever it is. Partly because of the expenses my dad had to bear for me if I live out from Penang, but it's also because sometimes, I can't leave my family here  since I'm the eldest child. If anything happens or some function is going on, I have to help out too.
Learning to be independent doesn't means I have to go out somewhere and live alone and survive there right? It's about how you handle things and situations alone no matter where you are. If you're outside, somewhere far from your hometown for a long time but when something happened, you can't handle it yourself --> you're not being independent right? Adapting a new environment, learning new things by yourself  and making your own decisions also means being independent.
That's why, I chose to further my studies in other college and adapt the new environment there. When I first decided to enter TAR College, I made my  own decision without following any of my friends, all of my close friends went form 6.

Okay, out of topic. Anyway, I went to study with a few guy friends and Xeng was there too. Didn't really study much but still enjoyed. Enjoyed listening to stories and talks.
Hey, you there! There's no such things as 'I have no time for myself, so I wouldn't have time for you'! If this exist in me, you wouldn't be seeing me this often!


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment