Thursday, June 16, 2011

Cakes

Have I ever mentioned that this year, on my 20th birthday, I ate like 6 cakes/ pastry? Yea. Officially, it was 4 and the other 2 wasn't really it.
The left 4 was given by my bro, tauke & mimi, eugene and my classmates. The one on the top right was given my Sin Yee & Kah Yee and the one on the bottom right was from a restaurant where I ordered for myself.

Awesome isn't it? Having 4 official birthday cakes on my 20th birthday. I can't even finish them. Leaving the cheese cake which Eugene made for me. The others were eaten already.

My favorite was the cheese cake and fruit tarts. Kiwi pandan cake was good too. The mint was not bad neither.

Anyway, I would really like to thank all of you guys who gave me these and all the presents. Arigatou! <3


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment