Monday, June 27, 2011

Gemini

It's a boring Sunday in the afternoon.
Went surfing a few random stuff and found this horoscope thingy. I find only a few are true:

Topic: Facing a friend's sudden confession.
Gemini: Analyze why.

Topic: Reaction when meeting an accident (hit a pole).
Gemini: Geminis are generally clever and so they do not hit the poles. Even if they accidentally did, they thought "Hitting a pole may be a good thing too!". Optimistic attitude.

I find these 2 really true. When something bad happened to me, I would always think that this might be a good thing.
And a few facts from here:
 
1. Once a GEMINI is over you, it's really over. Don't ever take a 'break' with Gemini. It won't ever come back around to the way it was.
2.  Do not tell your GEMINI to stop flirting. Gemini is a natural social butterfly, and won't understand why you want to repress their instinct.  
3.  GEMINI's personality can appear to be too 'detached' from others and hence they can be misunderstood easily.
4. GEMINIs are usually jack of all trades but masters of none, due to their short attention span.

~~**♥**~~
These are also true.
I love fact number 1 so much! I mean it's real. Once someone got to my limit and it's over, there's no turning back to the way it was. Seriously.

Fact number 2 is also true. When people tell me that it's not appropriate for me to mix and flirt around with lots of random people, I always had this in mind "Mind your own business. It's my personality to flirt and mix around with whoever I want. You don't have the right to tell me whether it's appropriate or not!" Cause I know what I'm doing. I know what's right and what's wrong. I know how to differentiate who's good and who's bad.

Fact number 3. Hmm... I didn't really know until when I read this fact and thought back about myself. Yea, I'm always detached from others. Or should I say different from others. I mix around with lots of circles of friends but I'm not really into their group as in like the main ones. I can't be attached to the same people all the time.

Fact number 4. This is common. Everyone knows all Geminis has got short attention span.

~~**♥**~~

When I think back what people always say about me (e.g. Flirting with people, always thought about other people first before them, a meanie for not forgiving people), I think this is what a true Gemini is.

I mean like for; always thought about others first before them. This is definitely wrong. I treat everyone the same. Like it says, I'm always detached from others and this creates misunderstanding. When I don't hang around with him/her for like a while, they start to think that I'm abandoning them and say they were never first. No offense but please understand and be considerate. I'm a Gemini. I have lots of circles of friends. If every time I please you first, the others would think the same, right? I can't bare attaching myself with the same people all the time. Also, it's my choice to choose whether who I wanna hang out with right?

A meanie for not forgiving people. This is not about forgiveness. Whatever that happened, I try to move on fast (my own personality). It doesn't mean I still hate that person. I would still be friends or whatever it is with him/ her (their choice) but, it wouldn't be the way it was anymore. Eventually I'll forget what happened in detail but what I still remember is that something happened which made the situation change. --> This is what made me thinks this is true: once a GEMINI is over you, it's really over.

~~**♥**~~ 

And I saw this fast too: If you're the reserved type, you probably won't be best friend with someone born under the GEMINI sign.
This is generally what I am, as a GEMINI and as myself.


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment