Sunday, June 19, 2011

Boredom

I should have gone out today instead of sleeping 3 times and having nightmare twice.

Just realize I'm really not the homey-type of person completely! I realized long ago but I never thought I would go to this extent.

Everyone is busy on a Saturday night. Luckily Tauke was there to accompany me via MSN.

Then I went out for supper. Finally! I'm out from the house. The supper was nice. I was really relief at the end. It took me a lot of courage to tell you that you know.

Then I got home and continued my ribbon/ bow making. It was fun. I'm kinda addicted to bows and ribbons lately. Well, actually, I love ribbons and bows since I was young and now, the fashion (in Malaysia) are like bows everywhere.
Yap, I made this. Isn't it cute?

I think I'm gonna go buy more ribbons, expecially white ones and start making them so I can have lots and lots of bows as my hair acessories.


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment