Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sleepless Nights

Somehow these few nights, I can't really sleep well. Maybe I slept too much in the afternoon.

Anyway, I skipped early morning lecture class again. I was too tired. I also skipped the second lecture class half way cause it was too boring.

Anyway, I was supposed to go for a movie after my class but then it was too late. So we ended up eating laksa instead. Then we went to Sunshine Farlim since I've only been there twice. We bought a chocolate! It was dark + mint! Really nice.
Then we went to meet up with Zhi Kang and walked around the night market . Thought of buying more hair accessories but didn't buy them in the end. Then, we went to eat hokkien mee. Lolz... It was a short trip but it was fun.

Today, unexpectedly, I've seen an unbelievable thing in facebook. A friend of mine in my age is married?! I was so shocked when I saw the photos.
Was driving just now and thought and realized that I'm different. Yea, my personality, style, thinking, basically everything is different from a normal average girl should have in my age. No, I mean seriously. If you were to ask people who knows me well, they would say so too.

Sometimes, I guess you chose the right person. Don't think too much and get emotionally affected okay? I'll buy you chocolates every week~
P.S. I'm in love with Mada Minu Sekai e deeply! <333


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment