Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Irritated

Ya know, I'm getting more and more freaking hating facebook day by day.

Why is everyone so into facebook now?! What's so good about facebook?! Even my aunt's husband said that it's exposing everyone's privacy! Exposing our privacy to the world is general bad. But still, why the hell is everyone playing facebook? For one so-called good reason: To get attention.

So by posting their own stuff in facebook, they could get attention.

They are all even communicating via facebook. Ugh~ It's so irritating! There's a thing call cellphone in this world. So why are you all communicating whatever stuff [including emergency information and important stuff] via facebook? Doesn't make sense at all!
The worst part was when the receiver didn't reply the sender their important post or comments or whatever it is via facebook (cause they couldn't get throu facebook for that moment), they got fucked up. What the fuck?! It's reasonable if they don't reply via cellphone but via facebook?! I can't find any reasonable reason in it.

[I personally experienced this numerous times. Anything important, just contact my cellphone number! It's not that you don't have my number! And my cellphone is with me always!]
Ok, fine, nowadays people are surfing the net via their cellphone so they could surf facebook anytime they want but what if for those that can't?

Also, don't you think people in facebook are all so fake? All their posts about their daily life is just to attract attention. I admit that in the past I was like this too but recently, I find it stupid. If you're saying to express your feeling once in a while, then it's okay. But to post what you're doing and felling every hour? That's definitely getting attention.

I'm not criticizing facebook. I'm criticizing the ones who misused facebook.

Facebook is generally a social network where people could keep in touch with their relative or friends. It's not a place where people get unreasonable attentions.


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment