Sunday, June 26, 2011

Everything Within The Week

These few days I was studying a lot preparing for today's account test but it ended up like shit cause the theory part was damn a lot! But, whatever.

Oh, the other day, I tried on the ribbon I made. It looked pretty!
Monday, we went for a dinner with Mimi. It was fun., Then we went to the beach and talked and stuff.
Then we went to Coffee Island and had a drink there.

Anyway, I went to get the buy 1, free 1 McDonald's' nugget (my favorite food in McD). Damn I'm so happy!
Wednesday, we went to pasar malam at Farlim. I'm really excited actually . We met Zhi Khang and his girlfriend there. Bought a lot of sweets. Then we decided to go McD to get another nuggets. But I dropped 1 precious piece *sobsss* Then I studied a bit here and there and went home.
Oh yes! Romeo is shaved! *shocking* And Chloe had a haircut.
Then Friday night, I went to study again and Ah Wei was damn frustrated and hot cause a lot of unpleasant things happened to her. Lolz... And I finally drank McD milk shake vanilla! It's nice! Should try strawberry next time.

Today, the mid term test sucks. Then I went for a movie, Green Lantern. Nice! But I almost fell asleep at the beginning cause it's too long winded. Then had bread for teatime. The bread was...yucky... But I like the fried drumstick! xD Oh! And we had J.Co Frozen Yogurt!
Got home and slept a while and saw a tragedy of a snake! Eugene's dad and some of his uncles or neighbor killed a big green snake! OMG! It wasn't fully dead when his dad was holding it with a steel thingy. The it got released and started to coil itself around to hid it's severe injured head around it's body to protect itself I think but got killed again. It's tail was already brownish as the tail was already dead due to the hitting. I so pity the snake. For a moment there, I hope it survive somewhere else and for a moment, I hope it will be reborn as human when it died. R.I.P.


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment