Saturday, July 30, 2011

Untitled

Sunday, I went to register my degree at Segi College. It was a bit troublesome, especially when this time, I'm gonna go for PTPTN loan. Then, unexpectedly, they said they have got some special offer, taking a pic of me in the graduation cloths and frame it up for me. It was so embarrassing. My face and hair is like a mess. *hides*
Evening, I went to the beach with Ai Yin. It has been a while since I was busy with college. We talked a lot and stuff. Then, we went to her house to see her puppies. Unfortunately, my 'bear bear' is gone. Leaving 2 white ones...
I started my revision on Corporate Law. Starting early is a good thing.  I revised till like 4am.

Monday, I went to college to do some procedures for Segi College thing. I kinda hate TARC college's admin staff a lot. I mean, as a college staff, you should be speaking English or Malay only. I went in there and started speaking English asking about the transcript. Two person came and answered me in mandarin. I was like thinking 'what the hell?' I didn't care but to answer them back in English. I admit that my mandarin is bad but this is another thing. This isn't a college where we had to study Chinese. So, ENGLISH please! What the hell is wrong with today's world?! Chinese everywhere. Forever, I would still think that English is still the most important international language.

Anyway, on the way back, I found out something interesting. An upside down sign board.
hen, we
Then we went home and had lunch and watch some TV and stuff. Tom and Jerry! he episodes shown were all history! OMG!
These are the episodes which I watched when I was a small lil kid! 10years ago? Lolz...

Evening, we went for dinner at some food court and went to my college for the Odyssey night. We went in without ticket. Somehow, the person let us in but we only could stand behind and watch. Each year worsen. *Sigh*
We watched half way and went to Tg. Pinang Tesco to meet up with Tauke them for Sakea Sushi but we didn't eat. After the meet up, we went to Tesco for a walk.
Oh! And I got my nails paint. Pretty?
 
And I revised a bit of law again til 4am. My supper was Fried maggi mee with fried egg. My dad's was even better! Half dried hokkien maggi mee with sausages, an egg and some vege!

Tuesday, I brought Eugene for his job interview in Stairts Quay. I know finding a job is difficult but, GAMBATTE!
Then we went to Gurney. Had McD lunch. It has been a while since I last had McD with him.
Then, we went to Queensbay for his job interview again. It was long. I waited (while walking around the mall alone) for like an hour until my legs are dying. He finally got his job but he need to go down KL for 2 weeks training. But his parents didn't allow tho. I think it's a good opportunity cause he will be the opening team in Penang (tho I was a bit worried if he goes) and the terms and conditions are quite good actually.

Then we went home and bought pisang goreng and cempedak and stuff home with soya bean. Delicious!
Dinner was at his house. We bought fried chicken home for dinner when we were at Queensbay. Ate with his dad in his kitchen. It was a bit awkward tho. Lolz...

His dad's Doraemon is so cute! It has that vibrator thingy inside. (Please think straight) Eugene took the Doraemon into his room for me while I was playing his phone's game so I could hug it. Suddenly, his dad texted him from the living room saying: My doraemon *smiley face* Lolz...
 
Eugene sent me a pic of Chloe when she was lil! So cute!
Went home and studied a bit of law. Slept at 5am including surfing the net and stuff and having my first yakisoba with sausage! <3

Wednesday, evening, I went to Red Box with Hoay Hoay and Yin Yin! It really has been a while, half the year? since I last see them. It was fun! We were busy eating more than singing actually. It was fun too!
I sang a few Arashi songs too!
And this pic was so funny... What I've done on the floor... Lolz...xD Hoay Hoay was like saying "I mopped the floor..."
Thursday, finally, my Saturday - Wednesday free from college days ended. College days again *sighs* College was boring as usual.

Evening, I went to eugene's house. He promised me fried rice for dinner! I helped him cooked a bit here and there. Then we ate. Nice but spicy (for me). *Happy* <3
Today, college was boring again. Very few people went for account tutorial. Less than 10? Anyway, evening, I went to Eugene's place again cause I promised to bring him to starbucks. Traffic jam like hell! In the end, ended up talking a walk with Chloe and Romeo with his sister. Fun! ^^ Chloe is so cute but she turns away whenever I tried to take a pic of her.
Then we went for western food dinner and Secret Recipe in Starits Quay. No starbucks~ Oops...
Went home after that. Finish up my Corprate Law notes, blog, Arashi and going supper now (at 4.20am). Yakisoba again? Hehee...
Oh! And the othner day., my dad bought me a Ribbena in strawberry flavour! <3

And my ribbons business was going quite well. I finally got my cost back. In the end, I only earned RM20. But it's still money right? ^^


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment