Saturday, July 9, 2011

Everything Starts on July

Lots of things happened. Dissapointed, happy, normal, busy and lots more.
Starting with sad stuff. Make it short. test wasn't really going well. Starting to hate college more and more. Not even enjoying at all. To this particular person... I'm really dissapointed with who you choose to be today. You were once a good person. However, you're such a jerk now and your attitude is pissing me off a lot.

Back to daily happy life.

We went to had a dinner the other day (fail to watch Transformer due to ticket sold out and main reason was one person couldn't make it...Sorry Alfred! >.< I still owe you ice-creams) and we ordered satay. Damn! it was so expensive! RM1 for each stick?! I could like order 2 in the night market already! But they were indeed quite delicious and in large quantities.
Ya know, on the same night I did a kinda crazy thing. It was 1am near to 2am and I was hungry. So I went to the kitchen and started cooking macaronis and I thought there were milk in the fridge. So I started cooking. When I was about to pour the milk, I realized the box was empty! O.O!! So I decided to make it into the tomato pasta style but, we're out of the sauce too! *sigh* After thinking for a moment, I just took my car key and started driving in the middle of the night on the road to look for a convenient shop near my house and there aren't any! O.O!! I finally found one at Macalister Road and bought a small box of milk. By the time I finished cooking, it was already 2.30am++.
And I made another ribbon hair accessories ♥
04th July 2011 was the first time ever I actually brought a doggie for a walk! It was fun! Tiring of course. But seeing them running is soooo cute! ♥ And their tail wagging... I kinda got addicted to bringing them for a walk. It's good for exercise and I'm like actually talking to the doggies myself. (specifically Chloe and Romeo) Romeo is such an active dog! He runs everywhere! While Chloe just eats anything she sees and I had to pull her away to prevent her from eating anything into her tummy!

Anyway, was our 4th month anniversary~ We went to Sakae Sushi for our dinner. Yeay~!!! ♥
Happy 4th Month Anniversary~!!! *Looking forward* ♥

The next day we went to watch transformer with Alfred and his classmates. All together 11people. OMG! We totally took the whole row of seats! xD It was fun.
Yesterday, 7th July 2011, my dad asked my mum to make baked barbeque chicken for dinner. It was nice! ^^ The sausages were the best cause my favorite food is definitely sausages! ♥
After dinner, I  went to study with Ah Fook. Well, Wei was with her girlfriend so we sat separately. Fook and I talked quite a lot too. It was the first time we both talked so much alone actually. I was kinda happy actually.

On the same day, Eugene's parents and sister just came back from KL and he told them to bought me STICKY! Yeay~!!! I got another bottle of sticky to eat! THANK YOU~!!! *hugsssss* ♥♥♥ My new STICKY aka nice nice ae sweet sweet... XD
Then we went for supper and he ordered Roti London! My first time seeing such roti. It was really cute with sweets and a cherry on top of the bread covered eggs.
Today, I went to my classmate (Ching Ching)'s house to study for our audit test. It was peaceful in her room. Then we went for the test together. In the test we kinda asked each other for the answers and surprisingly we don't know any of them.

Anyway, then I rushed home cause my dad was waiting for me *♥* to come back and have my dinner and we're going to Tesco to get my new wardrobe. So I rushed home and ate my dinner fast and went to Tesco. I was so tired. We bought a lot of milk home too cause it's on discount. Actually, to be honest, this will definitely be finished in like 1 month. This is how much milk my family and I drink (including use for cooking ) in a month.
Anyway, the happy part was, I finally got my wardrobe. ♥ My wardrobe was damn heavy! >.< Even my brother and dad could barely carry it cause it's really heavy. End up my brother did a one-man-show and carried the whole thing up (unfixed) up to my room. Lolz...

The other happy part was I bought (or my dad bought for me) a yellow t-shirt symbolizing Arashi's two song lyrics! ♥♥♥
Actually, we're not supposed to wear yellow for the moment cause my country or rather my state was having some communism problem and yellow was symbolizing the communism or something like that (i wasn't sure). But who cares? As long as it's related to Arashi!

Anyway, my new shirt, wrote: Are you ready? Steady? Go!
Arashi's songs:
1. Troublemaker: Are you ready? Kanpeki nante nai... Sweet, sweet...
2. Tooku made: Ready! Steady! Go! Let us sing a song...

Isn't it cool?! (Only arashians would understand my feeling now...xD)

Oh~! I forgot to mentioned, 2 days ago, i just realized my cellphone's keypad had totally like 90% faded off! the number '0' totally came off! My keypad is kinda broken already too. I wanted to get a new phone but I really love this phone cause it's function and camera is really good and my mum didn't really seem to allow me to change a new one since it's not even 3 years old. So, I decided to not buy a new one until this one is at least 5 years old or really unusable. ♥
Anyway, basically these are what happened within the week. This coming Monday will be my Corporate Law mid term test. Gotta start studying again tomorrow. It's so tiring. Assignment deadlines are coming up too.
(Just post this pic for fun since it's kinda pretty. ♥ I made this for Xeng's Birthday.)


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment