Monday, July 11, 2011

Be Fast, Please

In like 3hours time, it's gonna be my Corporate Law mid term test. Have been studying a lot these 2 days. Well not really studying hard but I know I did study in the afternoons and evening (which I rarely do).

Anyway, yesterday eugene's motorbike got puncture while he was about to go home. So I drove back to McD (after my revision there) and to see how was the situation. Anyway, I drove behind him at like 20 or 30 km/h to Louis's house to park his bike there to get it done the next morning cause it was like 1am in the morning that time already.

After like 25minutes of driving slowly while he pushed and ride a bit here and there, we finally reached Louis's house. Phew..... Then we went home after they did some checkings on his bike.

Kinda think of it, it was quite fun. Tho it's tiring but at least we had memories of his bike puncture and we had to deal with it...xD

By the time I got home myself, it was already 2.30am.

Can't really sleep cause I haven't finish studying for the second time. Anyway, I forced myself to sleep and it was already 4am.

Woke up at 7am and tried to sleep back but I can't so woke up at 7.30am and start studying. Whatever, after the test, I'm damn gonna sleep like there's no tomorrow! xD

*back to study*

P.S. Wish me luck in the mid term test....


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment