Friday, July 22, 2011

A Day When My Alarm Clock Can't Even Wake Me Up

Today, my class started at 8.30am. I had to wake up at 7.30am. I was so tired. Audit tutorial class was as usual then continue by Decision Making lecture class. I'm really very sleepy.
Well, my classmate, Ah Fook did talked to me about further studies for degree in other colleges with Ting Hooi too. They were telling me about Segi College. I've never considered this college before. He said the fees is much more cheaper and we get to be exempted for 5 ACCA papers next time. At first, my first choice was Disted College but then Fook said the standard is much lower for us TARC students and the exemptions are the worst, only 1 paper. Segi College sounds promising. I think I'll go ask for details this coming Saturday.

It seems like only 3 of us, (me, Fook and Ting Hooi) are not continuing TAR. A very wise choice. About like 23 out of 28 students from my class are gonna continue TAR. Excluding those who will not and cannot graduate this semester, only 2 guys and 1 girl (me) are gonna go other colleges.

Then after class, I went back home to have my lunch and nap. My class starts at 2.30pm. So I planned to wake up at 1.45pm. Unexpectedly, I woke up at 2.50pm! My alarm clock couldn't even wake me up at all! I started to panicked a bit and then I texted my friend telling her I overslept and was about to go. But then I recalculate; by the time I get to college, it's already 3.25pm. My class ends at 4pm. Not going. I'm having a really bad headache anyway.

After I got back home from buying some stuff a while. I went to have a nap again cause my headache is killing me. I woke up at 8.05pm! I started to panic again cause I'm supposed to meet Ah Fook at McD for a group study tonight at 8pm! I rushed down and had my dinner fast and rushed there. I'm late.
I started to complete all my notes first (copying from my classmate's book). Damn! It took me like 2 hours just to complete all the notes! For the first time in my college or I can say, education life, I copied for like 2 hours!!! Damn! From like 8.40pm to 11.35pm! Then I can't start revising other subjects already. By that time, we already decided to go home.

Anyway, I didn't go home. I went to a mamak stall with Eugene for supper. He was hungry so I agreed to go eat with him then. I ordered roti bom sausage. It has been a while since I last ate this. My favourite.

Then we went over to Segi College to have a quick look. It seems promising. Then I went home.


**To be continue...**

No comments:

Post a Comment