Monday, July 18, 2011

Peaceful Fanfic

I find this ordinary but really peaceful...

Title: All my love for you
Author: nathy_chan
Paring: Ohmiya
Genre: romance, fluff
Rating: PG

Warning: Ohnos POV, non-beta, Mpreg, English is NOT my first language!


I slowly woke up, when the sun was shining inside the room and blending my eyes. A yawn escaped my mouth and I stretched myself slowly. When I found you next to me, sleeping happily, I run my fingers through your hair and I smiled lovingly. I saw your little smile on your lips and my heart was beating faster. My look went down and I was grinning while I slowly put my hand carefully on your belly. “I will protect you. You and your Mommy.” I whispered into the silent room.


The sun slowly shines in on this room
While I watch your sleeping face, I make a vow in my heart
And that is to protect you


I clearly remember the first day we met. It was love at first sight with both of us. I saw it in your eyes and your smile. Your eyes were bright and your smile so lovingly. My heart was beating so fast when we were talking and we got to know each other better. We even shared the night together. I was so happy when you didn’t left in the morning. You were still here, next to me, just like now. I clearly remember the days when you were not right beside. I missed you so much. Every time we can’t see each other, every minute your not here. I’m missing you. Even when we are fighting over small things or big things, when we are going our own ways after the fight. I’m missing you.


From the first kiss we exchanged, my heart was throbbing that day
It echoes even now… Miss you



Now, after all those years, after all those fighting and making up. We finally managed to get married. We didn’t even listen to the others, we just did it. My parents liked you and I know that your mother liked me, too. So nothing was there in our way. We even moved together, living in a big house, just the two of us, and Taka, our dog you just bought and brought him home. I love Taka, but I love you even more. We still are fighting, but who is not? We still love each other and we are missing each other to much, to not live with the other anymore. I’m always here, for you and I will always stay with you, protecting you. Please, believe me. I love you.


Laughing even more together with you And playing together to forget the time
Right now, your smile shines brighter than anyone's in the world
No matter what kind of violent rain, I'll become your umbrella
Believe me… All my love for you


And now you just told me, you’re pregnant. I couldn’t believe it, it was a miracle and I nearly cried when I saw the sonogram. You are making me to the happiest man in the world. Now we’re a family and I feel complete. I will even protect you more now. You and our child.

I smiled softly at you, when your eyes opened slowly. “Good morning.” I whispered into your ear and kissed your temple. “Good morning.” you whispered back and giggled softly. I looked directly into your eyes, breaking the gap between us and kissed you softly. I saw you closed your eyes and I did it too, enjoying the kiss even more. When he broke the kiss I looked into your eyes, caressing your cheek slowly. “I love you.” I smiled happily and my heart was beating faster when I saw that smile on your lips. That smile what I loved so much. “I love you, too.” I grinned happily and kissed you again, sealing our words with it.


Feeling even more together with you Believing together, even on the sad days
Let's hold on tight to this one-of-a-kind love
Our hearts touch each other And I want to gaze directly at you
I love you… All my love for you



**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment