Tuesday, July 12, 2011

New plus New equals to New

I got something new:

A NEW wardrobe
It's a D.I.Y. wardrobe. On Sunday, my brother and I were both fixing it up. It was fun tho but it was really tiring. Looks really pretty and cool. Then my mum was helping to clear my room. My bro gave up half way cause he was too hot. So I continued the door and back part myself. But I kinda ruined it a bit at the side.
After like 3 hours of tired work. My grandma came and entered my room and said "Nah... I got some drinks from your uncle's office." handing over a box of cold drink! OMG! My grandma is like a god from heaven handing me a cold and cool drink from heaven! So at the right! <3 I love you!

A NEW sticky
As I said, Eugene present me a STICKY aka nice nice ae sweet sweet ^^ My favorite is lemon but there's no lemon but he gave me a few lemons from her sister's. Hehee... I gave back 1 orange cause I only have 4 oranges and one was way at the bottom.




Oh! I forgot to post, my birthday present from tauke. Thank you! But I always wonder, why a cow? xD


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment