Wednesday, July 13, 2011

How Kind This Woman Can Be

I just read an article or rather a story. It's in Chinese and of course I can't read them but I translate them in Google translate and read them. (Google translate's grammar sucks like hell). How can I ended up reading a Chinese story? Cause I saw lots of my friends posted it up in Facebook so I was curious what was it about.

I find this really great and I just wanna share. So, I'll translate it a bit here and there what I can myself.

P.S. I cried when I read this... *Sobssssss*


Husband, I'm leaving and love her wholeheartedly
I've been a coward woman.
I'm tired of putting effort in this marraige; cooking your favorite dishes, buying you your favourite CDs.
I never had any requirements for your request, afriad that you'll think I'm a burden.
However, I figured out, the feeling of long love is no match for a long hours of love at first sight.


The first time I saw her was from a photo of you and her was from a music website.
The first time I saw her was at the restaurant where you and her left the main door.
The first time I heard you mentioned about her was during our 3rd anniversary weeding day. she is such a beautiful girl.

I saw the messages you wrote to her. Each words you wrote was really sweet and touching. I cried looking at it. I lied to myself that those messages were written for me, forever you'll love me, how can you love someone else so deeply?
Yes, you've never mentioned about divorcing. How dare would I say if you've not mentioned it? If I've, I'm afraid I would lose you forever.



My husband, I really love you, love this family. Hence, if you don't say it, I wouldn't ask anything.
I could only cry silently to myself to sleep.
I would really like to thank you, thank you for accompanying me for all these years. I know you love her similarly to how much I love you.

You've never mentioned about divorce, I'm fortunate enough. At least you still come back home to accompany me, eat the dishes I cook and give me a silly smile.



At least, you still remember to give me a hug, remember my birthday!
I felt that this is already enough.
I love you but including her.
I thought we would be able to get along forever in peace.

Until last night, you told me a story:

I've got a friend, married for 6 years.
He has got a really fine wife and all these while he has been loving his wife a lot.
However, 4 years ago, he met a beautiful girl.
A girl who treats him good. It was a sly one but with warm love.
The girl was sensible, being together for so long, hey never mentioned about marriage.
He still loves his wife but he need two women's love.
He wouldn't abandon his wife cause his wife treats him really nice until he couldn't find any reason to break up with her, any reason to hurt her.
But now, the girl is pregnant. The girl and him had proposed marriage.
The girl had been with him for four year, giving him everything he had, hence he cannot reject the girl but also, cannot abondon his wife's love.

The story ends here.
Then you asked me, what should he do. I kept silent.
I know this our story. This is the most frustrating choice.

After you slept, I was at your side watching you, looking at your beautiful face. Looking at you sleeping sweetly.
I kissed you, on your body carefully, leaving hundred of kisses, I know this will be the last time.
Dear, my tears fell drop by drop on your chest, slowly spreading. Each drop breaks my heart.

Dear, I'm leaving.
I know my departure will be the best outcome.
When I'm not by your side, take care of yourself.
I wouldn't be at home cleaning the house, remember to eat the warm rice in the rice cooker, this will be the last time I'll cook for you.
Remember, don't forget to eat for the reason of work, it's not good for your health, and you've got gastric, don't drink with your friends and smoke less.
I've helped you to order milk for a year, they would deliver them to you, remember to heat them before you drink.
The CDs you wanted to buy, I've bought them, I placed them on the computer's desk.

Anything else?
Yes, I've not bring anything away from the house, except for the present you gave me, the teddy bear, I've gotten used to sleep with hugging it. In future, it could accompany me. Hugging it, I could feel you.

I'm leaving. When I'm leaving, my heart hurts. The house we've been living together for 6 years, 6 year's home, I'm saying goodbye to it.

To you who I've love for these 6 years, I would like to say: Bless!

My dear, after I leave, you have to love her. Don't hurt anyone anymore in a love relationship.
You have to treat her well similarly to how I treated you.
Help me to kiss you and her child. I guess the child would be really beautiful. Tell the child that I would bless him.

I still love you. It's just that, from today onwards, we will be separated.
If loving each other, there wouldn't be betrayal.
A man's mistake, a women will bear.
A woman will be the victim.
Man will regret to the woman who treats him best.

This is not the best outcome, eventually, someone will let go and break down.
There is no absolute for feelings.
A real treasure, only few people would know,
When they are lost, only they would realize.

 I can only say... she was really great grievances...


P.S. If you like this article, please leave a comment or a shoutout okay? Thank you...


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment