Friday, August 5, 2011

Summary

Just wanna post a summary of what I've wrote but ended up deleting cause it was too intense for my blog.

I'm now living in an environment that would destroy my personality. I gotta move out from here fast! I'm getting sick of this place!

Meeting these kind of people here is a total disaster for me. People who blames you for what he has done. People who are having childish acts. People who purposely makes people hates them and say my bads to others after I've done so much for them. People who dump me after having new friends but ended up blaming me that I was the one who dump him. People who takes advantages of me. etc.
Let me just take it as a lesson.

Just wanna comment a few words to them:
Just grow up kids! You're already 20!
Don't act as if you're an encyclopedia or google!
You asked what have I done for you? *Puff* Fetching you everywhere, helping in your assignment, accompanying you when you're alone is not enough? In reverse, ask yourself what have you done for me?!
Trying to tie me dead and follow whatever you do and like your favorites? I don't follow anyone unless they are great. Think twice before even to try to influence me cause you're not even close to good!
You, amateurs who thinks that best friends are people who likes what you like too? I'm not your best friend. Friends are people who will be there for you when you need them and supports you for whatever goods you do. Unlike you people!
Saying when I have friends I dump you but only stick around with you when I'm lonely? Think again, who's the one who dumped me and pushed me to the edge where I have to find strangers to hang around?
Saying I left you for no reason? Who kept on having a fake face and attitude in front of me? Full of lies.
Telling me to not act smart? You're the one who acts as if you know me very well! Remember, I am who I am and no one knows me better than myself!
Saying I'm the one who had changed? Who's the one who suddenly has this cold attitude towards me?!
You guys think voicing out is the best solution? I tell you, NEVER! You want prove? Of all the people who I've quarreled with, rise from voicing out from them! I always try to keep silence when I sensed troubles arising but you guys wants to voice it out. Ended up with arguments, always.

So, are you all satisfy? Yes, cause I'm leaving these hell people in this hell area.
Starting anew. I'm so damn glad that I'm finally free! Life is too short for these hells.
The good part in this hell area is, I met at least a few good people there.


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment