Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Graduating Or Not

I finished my last paper last Wednesday. My last paper was the worst. For the very first time, I didn't know how to answer for over 50% of the paper. The. My theory was like, I've presenting them all my marks. I totally don't know how to do. The calculations, I got panicked a bit so I wasn't sure. I got so scared and I have a feeling I'll have to resit this paper. If I really fail, I wouldn't get to graduate already. Sad case.

Anyway, after the paper, my classmates and I went for a lunch gathering, for the first and the last time. It was fun actually. They are kinda friendly. Also, we celebrated KC and Teong Hooi's birthday together too. It was kinda fun actually.

After eating, they went back, leaving a few of us with class rep and Ki Xin and Fook with the 2 of them and kah yee. (Kah Yee was being friendly to me recently, feeling a bit weird and I hated how that girl acted so fake)

Anyway, we were talking and stuff about our future, TV dramas and lots more. It was fun. We talked til like 7pm before we went back.

At night, I went to Sin Yee's house. We talked and stuff. I was like blabbering everything which was kept to myself for these exam period to them, about my feelings, my hatred and many more. They were talking about theirs too. As usual, their youngest sister is annoying.

The next day, I was at home, bored to death. Ugh~ Hate it. Suddenly Xeng asked me to go McD gamble. or was it Louis? I forgot, anyway, i went to fetch Eugene after his work and then we went for dinner then we went to McD and gamble with them. Honestly, it was a bit boring. Then, later midnight, we went for supper. Abu didn't open so we went to Burma Road's coffee shop to eat. The funny thing was there's lots of pretty girls there and I was like teasing Eugene saying "Look! Pretty girls..." pointing at them and unexpectedly, Xeng turned behind to look immediately and his girlfriend was just beside him. Eugene and I saw him looking at the girls so we were like wanting to say it out but Xeng quickly wanted to signal us to stay silence and not to let his girlfriend know that he got panic and knocked his hand under the table hard. The 3 of us were like laughing non-stop! See! Guys are guys. Hahaha...

Friday was bored. I didn't do anything but to stay at home and watch some Korean drama. Ugh~ I got addicted to this 'Boys over flowers' korean drama. Damn.

Saturday night, I went to fetch Eugene and we went to dinner together. At night, we meet up with Xeng, Xiao Wu and their gang for Xiao Wu's farewell gathering. We went to Eugene's working place to have beer and stuff. Both of us were first there. Then they came. We talked and stuff. It was a bit bored. And It was even more bored when Eugene went to help his co-workers to keep and wash the glasses leaving me a lone there. I got kinda like uncomfortable being alone there. After that, we went to Coffee Island with Amanda and h Wei with Louis. We gamble there and eat a bit too. Then Eugene got tired, so we went home.

Sunday, I went out with Yvonne and KY for a movie at gurney. After having our lunch (talked and complaint damn a lot during lunch) when we were paying, I got a shocked of my life! I saw Eugene and his family out there! Damn! Anyway, then we went window shopping and stuff then we went for a movie; Spy Kids. It was funny but not much of action pack. I got too tired that I fell asleep during thee climax. *Sigh*
Well, there's this aroma-scope thingy, when the cinema shows the number, we scrub the number and smell it so it smells like what the movie people is smelling. Most of the smell smells like bubble gum and so the sweet smell is really strong. Well, there's mint smell and stinky smell when the baby pooped~
And Yvonne's spec broke.

Then we went for dinner and went home. the fun part about the whole day was talking and complaining to each other.

Today, Monday. I went to find Cheah with Alfred and we went to Gurney for Sushi King. Met Soo Khim, unfortunately. Didn't like how she seems to act like as if she knows everything and teasing as if I'm still single. She was like asking I'm there with who and I pointed Alfred and said with him and she was like trying to tease me saying whether it's my friend or boyfriend. *Puff~* What do you know?!
Then accompany Eugene during his break and went for a walk with them with Cheah's neighbor's daughter too.
By the way, likes Cheah's new phone cause it's purple.
After that, we went back to Cheah's house. I got a bit pissed off with Cheah's attitude as if she knows everything and as if I'm acting childish. But it's her attitude and I've known her for like years already so, get used to it.

At night, I went to fetch Eugene home and went to his house for my dinner, roti canai. His house has added another dogie, Sparkle! Actually it's his family's friend or relative (I don't know)'s dog. Just boarding for 3 days. Chloe seems to be jealous and sad cause her place was taken over by that dog. But that dog is cute and kinda nice.

I kinda pity Chloe anyway cause it seems like they love Romeo more than Chloe (well, partly cause Chloe is always being noisy) and now, adding another new dog. *Sigh* After eating, I went to play with Sparkle. He's so curious. Lolz...xD


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment