Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sleeps Needed

My second paper was account paper then continued by the most difficult subject, Principles of Auditing. Why of all subjects, Audit a day after account? I would prefer if account and audit switch places. Everyone in the accounting course was dying preparing for the paper.

Anyway, I studied a bit of audit after my law paper first and then proceed to account paper. The day of my account paper was okay. For the second time (i think) I actually balanced my account! O.O!!! The last time was I think when I was in year 1. The second ques was a bit difficult and the share topic was like damn, I don't know what was it talking about and yet, I wanted to answer it. No choice but to switch to the provision, contingent liabilities and contingent assets question which I planned to ignore it. At least I could get higher marks than the share question.
Anyway, I got home and slept a while cause I couldn't really sleep that night. I over slept. I was supposed to get up at 3pm to study but I ended up at 4pm. After studying a while, Sin Yee asked me to go McD with her to study. So I did. It has been a while since I last see her. We talked a bit here and there and studied. I studied till like 8.30pm  and went home for dinner and then went to Eugene's house to study. I didn't have much time left and yet, I haven't memorized the last 2 topics when it was like 11pm already. I got really tired when 2am came.

I really wanted to overnight at Eugene's house. I even cleaned my room a bit so when he come, it wouldn't look that messy (cause I planned to asked him to accompany me home to get all my stuff done and go back to his house to study) but seeing Eugene got so tired after working, I didn't want him to get even more tired accompanying me to study for my exam. So I said I would just go home and he would just continue to sleep. However, he refuses but I insisted tho I've promised. Further more, I didn't tell my mum I was going to stay at his house to study till the exam time come, I'll straight go to college. So, I better get home.

After I got home, I studied a bit and I got really tired. It was 5am already. Around 5.30am, I fell asleep and planned to wake up at 6.45am. Ended up, waking at 7am. But I really need some sleeps.
Got up, continue to study. I can't memorized the last 2 chapters. So ended up I gave up and focused on the front chapters tho the last 2 chapters are really important. Around 8am, I went to college. I was scared. I've never got so scared (with my heart pounding) for the first 2 papers.

Opened the question paper. First question: Define Internal Control. I was like 'What the hell?!' I don't even know how to answer such simple question! Cause I was expecting it to be very hard. However, the paper was difficult but some were easy. Too easy that I didn't really went to study and so, I don't know how to answer. And some, I wasn't certain that if the question wants this or that answer.

Anyway, I took like an hour to answer 2 questions. Time is really limited and I need to answer 4 questions. I finished everything within 2 and a half hour. Checking, 15minutes. Re-check 10minutes. Last 5minutes, check everything including spelling and adding a few words for one last time, pass up. Phew.... The nightmare is over. Well, maybe. Hopefully I don't fail the paper.

I did discuss with Soong Yi a bit of the questions and it seems like she didn't know more than me?! How come?! You are cleverer and more hardworking than me! O.O!!! But I wasn't certain about the answers too actually.

Got home, slept within even eating! My last meal was the day before at 8.30pm. Had nachos at 12am and didn't eat or drink anything except a mouth full of milk at 8.15am before going to the exam. I was dead hungry but sleep is more important. I slept like there's no tomorrow.
Slept till 4pm. Woke up and bath and everything, went to Eugene's place and continue sleeping a while. I was dead tired. 6.30pm, went for dinner with Mimi, tom yam mee. It was nice. We talked and stuff.

Xeng ended up didn't go McD with us, so I went bakc to Eugene's hosue to get ssome sleep again. When i was falling a sleep, suddenly, it rained heavily! I got up and went to move my car under the shelter cause my car's door got knocked the other day cause the water running into my car and wetting the cushion! Damn, it was really raining heavily! I was partly wet! Anyway, around 9pm, i went to sleep again till 12am, woke up and went to McD to study. Bought the Malay stall hotdog egg without vege.

Studied till like 4.30am, stop. Got home. Tired. Overall, I only slept 6hours for the day, separately. Am really tired. I hate exams. I wonder why would they have exams if it's torturing students. So what if you said, I should have prepare earlier to prevent from being tortured? I could still forget! I prepared earlier than most of my friends but I still have to be well prepared the day  before the exam.

Anyway, need to sleep now. It's 6.32am and the sky is getting brighter by than. Exams always changed my time of sleeping from night to morning. Ugh~ And during the semester break, i have to re-adjust my sleeping time and it was difficult.
Anyhow, good night and morning everyone.


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment