Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Used To It

I'm getting used to my life now... But I guess in like a few days time, my life would be a little bit different already. I guess I'll be involved in the working world too.
There's no news from Click 'n' Snap so I guess there's no more hope. Sad... But I understand. Today I just called Gurney Plaza's management team and she asked me to go over for a discussion tomorrow. So I agreed. Well, I hope they would accept me.

On Friday, I had went for dinner with Cheah and Alfred also Wu Feng. But then we couldn't contacted Alfred so, we went for our dinner first and waited for them, we talked and stuff, it was fun,a bit... Then I went to fetch Eugene and we went for his dinner with Xeng, Fook them. They talked a lot, I just listen for most of the time. Just didn't like how some people there talked like as if he knows everything but he doesn't.

Anyway, last Saturday, Eugene didn't go for work again, we went to Prangin Mall for a walk and a movie at 1st Avenue, Dream House. Damn, it was a nice movie. It was abit like the movie, The Others but it was still a nice movie.

Then we went to shop for groceries a bit and went to his house to cook our dinner. Tho it was only a very simple meal but damn, I was so full!
Then we watch a bit of cartoon before his family came back and so I went home.

Sunday, I was supposed to meet up with my cousin to teach her account subjects but then she couldn't make it in the end. So I ended up in prangin Mall with my mum to buy some cloths and shorts but sadly, lots of shorts are out of my size. Being thin/ slim is also not a good thing cause the shorts I like are mostly out of my size.
Then I fetch my grandma and mum to Tesco cause my grandma never went there before. It was a bit boring but then I had to, other wise my mum would start the big war again which pisses me off a lot.
Monday, class was boring. We interacted with the lecturer a lot but that guy, James was a bit annoying for me cause he talked too much. Ah Hui was really quiet as usual. Realize that he used to glance at me from time to time cause I can feel that we're not as distanced as last time already which makes me really glad. (I prefer quiet guys than guys who talks a lot.)
Anyway, I drew a lot in class. Then class dismissed a bit earlier and I went home for a long nap.


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment