Saturday, October 8, 2011

Everywhere

Tuesday, I was vegetarian for 3 days for the 'kau ong iya' god. So, Tuesday, after class, Eugene and I went to have our lunch. We took away and went to my house to eat.
Then we went to Gurney for my interview. The office is really a high class one. And I forgot to bring my phone out the whole day...

Then we went to watch Fright Night. It was a common vampire movie. Then we went for dinner. Vegetarian food again. Then we went to the night market to walk around and stuff. Couldn't really celebrate our 7 months anniversary cause we could just eat vegetarian food. Sad... But I made stars for him.
Wednesday was the last day. Class cancel til Friday. Ugh~ Boring. I went out with Zhi Khang and Lilian at night. They came to fetch me again. We went to the night market. I couldn't eat cause I'm still on vegetarian mood. Oh! And I met Mimi. I was shock to speechless. Lolz... Then Teik Chin too. He saw me and hit my right arm. He was with Yijia.

Zhi Khang and LIlian bought a lot of food. Lolz... Then we went to the nearest coffee shop to have their dinner. Then we decided to go to Sunshine Farlim. Just hang around there and stuff.
Then we were about to fetch Lilian back to her hostel when I was talking and gossiping a lot with them that Zhi Khang decided to turn over to the beach there. Co-incidentally, we saw the 'kau ong iya' sent to the sea. So we went down to look. It's out first time seeing it.
Then suddenly Lilian changed her mind and decided to follow Zhi Khang and me for ice-kacang. We went to Jelutong to look at some CDs to waste our time first while waiting for Eugene to finish his work. Then we went over to my house to fetch him and went to the ice-kacang stall but it was close. Sad.
So we decided to go back to Jelutong to have our burger. It was nice! Lilian was very tired already. Then finally, we went home.

I got home and decided to take a look at my assignment. Then, I realized something. I lost my pendrive. I started searching all around my room and my car and I couldn't find it. Then I thought back, I think I left it in my computer lab in college last Wednesday. Fuck. It's a pendrive I asked Nicole to buy for me when I was in Form 4 which cost RM18 with a piglet sticker I stick when I was in Form 5 and a Thanksgiving Day metal keychain I bought when I was Form 3/4.

The next day, I had a discussion with Ah Hui about our Transcript and stuff. Finally, After a month plus, we finally got our transcript.
Then I went over to college to pay my fees and search for my pendrive but can;t find it. It's lost. It's really lost. *Cries*  A pendrive which stayed with me for 4years is now lost.

Evening, I had a family dinner for my mum's birthday. We went to the western food  place behind One-Stop. After eating, I went out with Zhi Khang and Lilian again. We went to the clinic first to get Lilian's MC. She didn't go to work that morning. She was a bit bad in acting.

Then we went to eat ice-kacang but it was close again. *Sigh* So we decided to go to Ai Yin's house area to have Hokkien Mee but Lilian and I had Fried Noodles. They ordered ikan bakar too.
Then we went to Esplanet to have some fruits. I didn't eat tho. Then we went around and finally got to a coffee shop opposite Penang Chinese Girl School. As usual, we gossip and stuff while waiting for Eugene's to come over. We went to the coffee shop and ate.
After eating we decided to go over to Esplanet to have Rojak but it's closing. So we fetch Zhi Khang back to his car and went to Eugene's house a while. Mourning over my lost pendrive til I fell asleep.

Then he fetched me home after I woke up.

I'm gonna start searching again on Monday. *Sigh* I hope I find it.


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment