Sunday, October 2, 2011

Realization II & Funs

Sometimes, life and quotes are just so different.

Found this:
 
Yes, cause whenever I watch cartoon, I just laugh to myself, thinking of nothing besides the cartoon. They relaxes me from everything in the spinning world.

And I do agree with the pic below. I admit, I do have 3 personalities.
When I'm with my family, I'm really quiet and cool. When I'm with my friends, I'm outgoing and acts like a guy. When I'm with him, I show my weak side...

I used to be the person who hides everything.
I always do that when I was still in high school until I started my college life, I didn't. But then I realize I should pretend again and so, I'm this kind of person again. Oops...

And last of all, this, I don't really agree on the word 'every' & 'beautiful'.
Cause some didn't became strong. They became weaker.

Something fun before I end.


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment