Saturday, October 1, 2011

Realization

Was looking at some quotes pics that I realize lots and lots of things in life.

Starting with a simple one which relates to my daily life.
Yes, I on the TV from day to night until I fell asleep at night (and my TV is still on) so I wouldn't feel lonely. When I was younger, it was radio but then now that I have my own room, I switch on my TV day and night.

Second thing which I should have see earlier but it was a bit useless for me now.
When I was having my grade 8 piano exam, I should have see this first to make me realize to practice more.

Going to reality, this pic below does apply to me.
Seriously, I always try to make everyone happy and by then, I realized, I'm still a loner cause my life is a living human who will make people happy but no one sees it. It's a fact. The fortune teller said so.

Also, something everyone faces.
Everyone in this world changes. Once one enters a different environment, I'm 101% sure they will change. Even a slightest change counts. To me, I just wanna advice, when you realize someone around you change, just keep silence and do your part cause they would never admit or realize themselves. (Cause I don't admit either.)

While all these, happens to me since I was in high school until now. I guess most of the people did too.
It frustrates me and broke me but I quickly stand up and keep going on with my life cause I understand, mourning in the past will only drag you way back from others cause you can't move on like others.
Please don't say that cause I'm a machine who does not have a heart that I forget everything easily and just move on quickly. Cause I when unfortunate things happen to me, I had this smiley face on but a crying face inside.
I do cry to myself alone. I do cry myself to sleep. I do cry myself awake. I do cry while showering. I do locked myself in the balcony crying alone. I indulge myself in entertainment, spending my money to the last cent.
But I still put a smile whenever I face anyone and tell myself to move on cause I still have friends and people who would support me and care for me, so why make them worry?
This is also part of growing up. Learning how to move on as fast as possible instead of wasting your time on the past which will not come back.

Last of all (for this post), sometimes people ask me why do I put so much 'emoji' while texting? Cause...
Yes, it changes the meaning a lot.


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment