Monday, October 24, 2011

Instant Feelings

Just felt not good about somethings. So, just wanna directly say it out here. No harm and no offense.

It's just that I've move on with my new life and everything seems right on the track. New people enter my life. However, some old people are entering my life and some old people remains in my life, some old people left my life.
Of course I'm happy when people, whether or not new or old are entering into my life and also some remains. Especially my best friends. But some people left and some made me make them leave. Why? Several reasons.

Some just made me hate them even more. It's like some treated as if I snatched all her friends. It's like she got jealous with my new active and happy life that she wanna snatch my old friends (which was also friends of hers) by repeating the activities I did with my them.
Come on lah, if you're still stuck in your own old life, it's your problem. And why our friend chose to mix around with me than you? Think properly yourself. If you wanna show off to me that people prefer to mix around with you more than me, show lah, you have more better and new friends, and old friends are automatically looking for you (and not you looking for them), better life that would make me jealous. Don't do underground stuff.
But well, it's not tat I care about your life anymore, it's just that I don't like how the way you did it as if I snatched your friends cause I did not. It just happen that there's an opportunity for me to hang out with them even more than you and also, it just happen that I've met more new friends than you.

P.S. HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY KY!!! <3


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment