Saturday, October 15, 2011

Undescriptible

I just found time and courage to blog a bit here in my new working office. *Sigh~* Working life isn't fun. Especially working as a part time. I don't learn at all here as a part time except for filing up stuff such as invoices, official receipts, bills etc. It's boring.

Today is the third day I'm working and the first time working full day. All I did the whole day with filing, filing and filing until they had no more filing stuff for me to do. I think I'm working too fast that they had nothing else for me to do. Lolz....

And now, I'm dragging my time... In like half an hour time, I finish filing a stack of paper. Then, boring.... *Sigh~*

Anyway, my job is easy (Since they guided me a lot.) But one thing bad was I kept having paper cuts on my hands. It wasn't serious but it still hurts.


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment