Friday, October 7, 2011

Some 'People'

What makes you think I was your good friend? So why should I care and concern about you if you were never my friend, in addition of you back stabbing me.

Some people are just making other people hates them even more. They would just talk bad about that person like hell and yet, calling others black hearted people. Come on lah.... I didn't even say things like teasing or bad stabbing or what. I'm indirectly saying that you're wasting your time hanging out and yet you twist and turn words saying I blame other people and stuff.
Don't you forget, you started the whole fight first by posting up our bads and shits you made up. I was in silent mode that time, trying to make situations better but you started the fight.

And I don't give a fuck on people who back stab me and talk bad about me and expect me to wish her luck for god's sake. Why should I since you already unfriend me?!

Some people are just so not rational. People who had brought her out for entertainment for like a year and so, are people who are bad and so called black hearted. While people who just brought her out like a few times are generous people.

The world is really corrupting...

P.S.
You've made me come to my limit. I didn't wanna scold you rude words but...

Fuck off lah bitch! Your mum is a sucker and you dad is a fucker. No wonder you, this kind of bitch is borned!


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment