Monday, November 29, 2010

Love Is Part of Everyone's Life

Like what the titles had said...Love Is Part of Everyone's Life.

~~**♥**~~

We never know when i'll come and when it'll go. Today, I was talking to my friend about his girlfriend... He was quite depress about it cause he felt that his girlfriend doesn't love him anymore... Just because his girlfriend didn't send him a 'I Love You' after the word goodnight... =.= And also his girlfriend didn't like him to keep asking her whether does she till love him...=.=

And yesterday, one of my friend told me her boyfriend need to be forced. Otherwise they wouldn't be startiong a relationship today... And her sister said hers was going down... Hers was clif hanging for like 4 years and now the guy was kinda trying to tell her 'Teachers and students can't get along.'

In another case, both of them are very close friends to going beyond friends. They would do what most couples would do but they are not in real fact. This is definately cliff hanging cause neither of them would confess and make things clear.

And the last case, my friend likes a guy and do felt that the guy does like her too. But then she was holding hands and stuff with another guy who is not her boyfriend or whoever. She felt sorry towars the guy she likes and ended up giving up the one she likes and ended the friendship with the other. Yea, she's miserable I tell you.

~~**♥**~~

Different people has different thinking about LOVE in their own way. To me, love is still nothing to me. I'm always being hanging around until I fall. Then i hang around again and then i fall again. (I'm the one who usually drop it). Yes, I admit, in my whole of 19 years, I never had a boyfriend. But I'm pretty sure most of them are cliff hanging cause neither of us would wanna confess so we ended up arguing, quarelling, avoiding then eventually, after a long period of time, we just became friends again then later on, we got our own life and we just went different ways... Yea, it's complicated...

Or can I just say, all the guys I met that I kinda like are just too useless to even confess? To me, a guy should confess! (A few of my guy friends are confessed by girls...which I do think they are really useless) If they don't even have the courage to just confess, what courage would they do for the girl in future? Don't care whether the girl loves the guy or not, but at least try, right? >o<

Recently, I just drop. I was being cliff hanging for like a few months... Then I couldn't stand it and just drop it. He's just being too annoying even before we start. And I sense that he didn't have the courage to confess so just drop it. Tho I'm not sure whether he likes me or not but it's just many people says yes. Whatever~

~~**♥**~~

For the first case above, his was over reacting... Maybe his girlfriend just got tired. And since his girlfriend didn't like him to keep asking her, then just don't ask right?

Second one, she's totally happy now. So, she's fine. And her sister, she should just stop messaging him and stop thinking about him. And since their age are like 10years difference.

Another one, it's either the guy loves her but not sure whether she loves him or not. Or he just thought of her as a sister so he just went beyond that thinking it was nothing. So, it's either the girl ask the guy or she would be just cliff hanging until the guy told her.

And the last one... Speechless. I've nothing to say... @.@

~~**♥**~~

There are lots and lots of Love Cases in this world... These are only like 0.000000001% or even less...>.<

~~**♥**~~

Anyway, to me, loving arashi will never hurt me forever~ So, I LOVE ARASHI~!!! <333 XD But in real life, if there's really a chance, I would really wanna confess to Satoshi or Sho and be with them~ XD <333 This, I don't mind if they don't confess cause I'm gonna be the one~ ^o^


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment