Friday, November 19, 2010

Ohmiya & Sakuraiba

I read a fanfic this afternoon and I find it interesting...Tho the story line is quite normal... But it's how the writer present it~ ^^

~~**♥**~~

Title: Trust and Distrust
Pairings: Sakuraiba or Ohmiya (you can choose ^^)
Genre: Au, romance, and angst or fluff (you can choose ^^)
Rating: PG13
Beta[info]ice_colour I know I`m really irresponsible dis time...I`m sorry n thank u sooo much *hugs*
Disclaimer: I own them in my imagination~~ haha~~ okay...just my imagination XD
Author: nophee
Summary: Life is full of choices… Your choices change your life... Sometimes you would feel like it had been a bad choice and then some other times you would feel lucky because you had chosen the option that you think was the best for you... Specify your choice and the path your life would take here...
AN: The bold and italic for link to next part and you must choose one of them ^^
have fun and lets play together XD

FANFIC STARTS HERE

~~**♥**~~

Enjoy~ ^^


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment