Sunday, November 14, 2010

Situations

Ok...it has been a while since I post something here cause I was too busy... @.@

My original plan is to post about mobile phones which are not available in Malaysia but...I'll post it some other time cause I'm too lazy to search back the sources and stuff...>.< Sorry~

Anyway, today is about situations.

I'm gonna take arashi as my example ok?

I'm now Nino.
1. I know Ohno is mine in a special way but I still get jealous when I hear that Ohno and Jun goes out for lunches.
2. I do skinships with Ohno but I'm trying my best to do it with Sho.


I am now Ohno.
1. I am close to Nino but I too like Jun. I can't decide who should I choose.
2. I always space out but then is always read by Nino.
3. I don't like how Jun always comment on my style and stuff.


I am now Aiba.
1. I have Sho with me now, but I don't like him to be too sociable with many other people.
2. I like freedom and I don't like Sho to control my lifestyle
3. Nino is my best friend but I can't help him when he's in trouble cause I don't really understand him as much as I thought I do.


I'm now Sho.
1.Skinship is fine but I would like you to make things clear what that skinship is for otherwise I wouldn't feel comfortable with it.
2. I am sociable and I expect you to accept that fact.
3. I am the mother of Arashi, somehow, it gives me stress sometimes


I'm now Jun.
1. I expect you to tell me everything.
2. I'm a Do-S.


It's all fictional but it's based on their characteristic that I'm writting.




**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment