Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Post That Any Freeky Girl Would Post

I went to the mall for shopping yesterday~ To be exact, window shopping~ XD

I tried looking for cloths and shoes... Well, it ended up I see nothing much tho~ =(

The freeking red chequer shirt was freeking expensive! >.< And there's two which i saw. One was too loose and too short. The other one was ok but also too short! >.< Don't they have a normal size for someone like me?! >.<

Then I saw a jacket. Nice! But it was damn expensive! RM79.90! Damn you! >.< But it was really a pretty black parker...

Then I saw a long sleeve shirt. It was simple and nice. But it isn't worth RM39.90! >.<

I went walking around trying on high heels. But my choice was so great that most of them were RM69.90!!! O.O!!! Why am i so interested in such expensive shoes? It does suits me well but the price doesn't~ >.<

~~**♥**~~

Then we went to my friend's house to copy some photos and stuff. And I started playing her Guitar Hero game~ It has been a while~ XD But my skill deteriorated a lot!!! Damn it! >.< I can't even pass the medium level! O.O!!!

~~**♥**~~

Anyway...my friend met with an accident yesterday morning while driving to college! O.O!!! I was wondering why was he so late... I got worried a bit (thinking too much) so I texted him and he replied me with his broken car pic! OMG! I was so shocked that I don't know what to reply him. All I thought of was 'where is he and does he need help?' Anyway, i felt so bad for I can't do anything to help him~ >.< Hope his car isn't too bad... Cause afterall his car is my car's wifey~ ^O^

~~**♥**~~

Oh! And damn! About my previous post. I decided to run away than facing them. I chose to change to another class. I was glad that one of my classmate is changing with me too. At least i've got company~ ^^ Cause since they didn't want and wouldn't listen, so why should I waste my energy and time talking or even bargain with them? My as well just leave. But damn! I went to ask and I have to wait until next semester starts so I could apply and another 4 weeks before I get to change to the other class! But I'll try my best.


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment