Thursday, December 23, 2010

Undescripable Feeling...

I just came up with this tho. I'm not a bad writer afterall ne~ XD
Pardon me for the word 'undescripable' cause I don't know whether there's such word or not.

Author: Ee Ling
Rating: Pg
Description: Un-beta
A/N: It's a centric. Or you could call it a drabble.

Undescripable Feeling...

You don't love me anymore.

I am sad.

I wan't to go back in time where I can feel your love for me.

But I can't.

Somehow, it hurts a lot.

If you are agaisnt what I'm saying here, then show me your love for me once again.

I know you have your own stuff.

But I'm willing to share tho it doesn't gotta do with me.

I just want you to know, I'm always there whenever you need me.

I'm not a good speaker, but I may be a good listener.

So, don't hold back what you are thinking.

Cause I will be there to take what you wanna express.

It wouldn't be a burden.

It wouldn't be a pain.

For you to be happy, I'm willing to do anything.

I prefer you to tell me what you're facing, to for me to guess what had actually happened.

Cause nothing would be certain but worries would definately rise.

I would not force you, but I would stare and wait.

And I'll assure you that I'll be patient.

I am always ready whenever you are to convey your messages.



**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment