Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Unfortunate Events

Lately, many unfortunate events happens.

Anyway, Saturday, I went over to Sherine's house for a small party her mum organize. I went to pasar to accompany my mum to buy her cloth for a wedding dinner for that night but ended up I bought mine first cause it's pretty.
Afternoon, I went to fetch Ai Yin and her 1 year plus old niece to Sherine's house. Sherine's mum cooked a lot of stuff. Lolz... It was delicious! The spaghetti was nice and I love the froed mash potato. The honey chicken was nice too! Too bad I couldn't finish cause I was really full, so Sherine ate my spaghetti. Then we chat and talka nd joke around. With Ai Yin's niece, it was even more fun. She's so cute. And Sherine's mum is so friendly. I like her mum.
Then I went home around 4pm. night was boring.

Sunday, I stayed at home the whole day. After being outside the house for the whole week, I finally decided to rest at home.

12th September 2011, my Segi college started. No place to park, as expected. Went to class. It is really a small class. 30+ students only in this degree in accounting and finance course. First day was only introduction to each other. It feels like the first day in TARC when we introduced ourselves and stuff.
Then I went over to Eugene's house. Then we went to buy moon cakes and lantern to celebrate the mid-autumn festival. Moon cakes are all finished. But at least I get to buy mochi and it's a buy 1 free 1~ xD

Then we bought lanterns and went home. At night, we were playing with lantern and blowing bubbles with his sister outside his house. Hehe...

13th September 2011, my second say of Segi college. It was excel stuff which I hated when I was in my diploma. It was really basic. I finished the exercises in like 5minutes. I went online more and so did everyone. Lolz... So class ended very early. I like this class cause it seems easy. And the Malay lecturer seems to be friendly too.
Went over to CLS cause I had to wait for my mum to finish work. I met a few teachers (Ms. Chee, Mr. Ooi, Pn. Au and etc.) and they remember me. Well, some don't and I don't really remember their name either cause they were new when I was about to graduate. They asked what am I doing now. I'm so proud to say that I just started my degree inn accounting and finance in SEGi.
Afternoon, I went to Jusco Aeon in S.P. We bought pau and siu mai for lunch before starting our journey. We were just following the map Eugene's dad drew. Lolz... And we managed to get there. There's nothing much there and I bought nothing but at least we went window shopping and ate a bit there.
 Apple Yougurt was nice...

Night had a big arguement. Stupid fucking brainless shit old lady. I was driving down the hill from Euegen house near to the main road already when this fucking old lady from Eugene's neighbour drove up. Once she saw me, she speed up. So I quickly drove to my left preventing from the crash. She started scolding in her car insisting me to reverse my car and I didn't want to. Come one lah! I can't even reverse. If I reverse, I had to go up hill using reverse and the bigger space was so damn far like 3 cars length while her side top bigger space was not even 8 feet and she just need to let go her break. I told her to reverse but she insisted me to reverse and kept on driving forward. I car was like near to the drain already. One more step and my tire will be in the drain. So I just pull up my hand break and put on free gear mode and sat in my car while she was in her car scolding. I don't care. Eugene couldn't stand it and got off my car shouting at her to reverse. I didn't pull him back this time cause I couldn't take her anymore too. She scolded Eugene back. I asked him to get into the car and I told her to reverse. She answered me "From such a far distance can't you see me driving a big car up the hill already?! You should have stop and reverse for me!" So I answered "Then from such a far distance can't you see me too?!" And damn she answered "Eh! I'm old already. I can't see." So I smirked and said "I wear spec so I can't see either." And answered me "It's your problem." So I said sadistically "I'm just a P license and I don't know how to reverse." she was teasing me "So you don't know how to reverse but you only know how to drive." Then I just answer "Yes." She made her face and went forward. I didn't care. So she had to reverse for me.
Then after I got out, Eugene asked me to drive up to his house. Once I got there, he got off the car and shouted at her. They started arguing. It was noisy! And it was because of that older fucking lady who shouted. You who don't know anything just keep your assy mouth shut and stay away! She even scolded me I stared at her thinking "Who are you to scold me?!" And I looked away. And another fucking shit lady inside shouted saying we're crazy and stuff that Eugene got mad and pointed at her shouting at her to shut her mouth up! I got so confused by all the noises and shouting that I don't know who is scolding who anymore. I just want them to keep their mouth shut and fuck that brainless old lady. I held onto Eugene's hand and said "Enough." but he ignored me. I got really mad. But then Eugene's dad finally voice up. I stared at that stupid fucking lady as if I'm gonna kill her. I got even madder when that fucking lady accused me and Eugene saying she was just asking me if I could reverse. In real fact, she INSISTED me!! And she accused Eugene saying he shouted aloud at her when she just asked me if I could reverse. Fuck off lah! You started pointing and scolding inside your car first! Then his dad settled everything and asked me to get into my car.
I regret I felt confused more than anger when the argument started. It's like a mixture of confused and anger and lost. And no, I wasn't scared. I felt like fucking off that stupid lady already!! All because of another brainless old woman who made the situation even worst I got even more lost. From that day onwards, I swear whenever I see them, I would just stare and indirectly say bads about them in front of them. Who cares. They are gonna die earlier than me anyway.
Then we went to Gurney and meet up with Zhi Khang to watch Apollo 18 and since I've got 2 free tickets and the next day is the expire date. It was a creative movie but a not a nice one. But my mood was already ruined. How I wish to see her again and get revenge!

Then we went to Coffee Island to have our dinner. Zhi Khang ate a lot. We played poker too. Then we talked and stuff and went home at midnight.

14th September 2011, third day of my Segi college was a bit tensed up. The lecturer is a Dr. already. She seems strict. Didn't really like her. I thought I could join other groups to get news friends when the lecturer asked us to form groups but Ah Fook seems like he wanted us 3 to be together. So ended up we joined a group of 2 guys (a chinese and an indian) who are also from other college. Which means, There will be 4 guys and me, 1 girl in the group. Ugh~ Why am I always the only girl?

Afternoon, went to Prangin and pasar malam. Window shopping and ate the western food (J.L. cafe).

Tomorrow will be Arashi day! 5X12. And also my result day for my final, fianl exam. god bless me pass everything. Please!


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment