Sunday, September 4, 2011

One Last Time & For The First Time

Yesterday, Saturday was my last meeting with my high school friends cause they're going to UUM soon.

We went to Red Box and watched Smurf. It was fun. We actually talked more than sing in Red Box XD Then I followed them to go shopping for their needs in UUM around Prangin Mall, Komtar and 1st Avenue. Then we went for a drink after shopping. I wonder when will be I seeing them after yesterday... *Sighs~*

Then we were talking about our other friend's break up. OMG! She just broke up with her boyfriend just because she's going somewhere else to study? As I thought, she just takes him as a replacement before finding a new one. They were like saying how the guy said that he would rather fuck a dog but he already fucked her, so why still wanna fuck a dog? My friends already warned the guy not to be with her before they started the relationship but he still wanted and yet went to tell the girl what they told him, as in bad mouthing them. Whatever. She's such a slut and the guy is such a cheapskate person too.

Today is our half year anniversary. But I couldn't meet him cause he's working until he finished work. And guess what I'm planning? I'm gonna present him a frame up photo of us and morning, I'll make breakfast bento for him! But my egg roll is a failure after trying it twice today. Sad. I wonder if I could do it nicely tomorrow.
(My second try: Fail)

Besides, I'm gonna prepare hash brows, sausages, make some french toast with those egg rolls. Too bad I don't have any red beans here. Other wise it's really gonna be a healthy breakfast bento.
Oh! The necklace he gave me the other day. *hearts* <3


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment