Saturday, September 10, 2011

Excitments

The day after, we went out for a belated celebration. Morning, I woke up early in the morning to cook breakfast. My egg rolls are a success.

When I went to his place and he had my made breakfast. Too bad he said the hash brown was a bit weird so he didn't eat it.

We were actually planning to go skating and so he brought out his old roller skate and surprisingly, he can't skate at all! He's so funny sticking on the wall to prevent himself from falling. So end up, we didn't go. We went to the market to eat and we went window shopping.Then I got sleepy, so we went home to have some nap.

At night, we went to have our dinner (zhu char). For the first time. Happy~ Very full. Then we went to night market. Walked around and then we went to Gurney Drive to look for fireworks but fail. Ended up, we went to buy bubbles. Lolz...
Went back to his house to play and blow bubbles. We were so childish (or rather me only)

The next day, I was supposed to go play badminton with Yean Ling, KY and Cindy. But then Yean Ling couldn't make it last minute and KY was like contacting her since morning to ask about the booking but fail. At last, when I went over to KY's place, we finally suceed and she did not book for us! So fail to play. So, we decided to have dinner together. Went to fetch Cindy and decided to have steamboat but then it was close. So we went to Mt. Erskin's western food.
KY and I talked a lot. From Malaysia's political topic to one of our high school friend and how cheap she was and how she just broke up with her boyfriend and stuff till we got really excited gossiping about her. We were talking about her to Cindy too and Cindy was telling us about the friend's story when she was still working in Pacific.

Then went over to Tesco since Cindy never went before. Bought a few snacks and talked a lot. There are many weird snacks there. Banana potato chip? Even Durian chocolates!

It was fun being with KY. KY and I were always in good term when it comes to talking. Then I went to fetch Eugene and the 4 of us went to Straits Quay. Had a walk and was joking around with KY too. After fetching them home, I brought Eugene for his dinner at Abu.

Wednesday, I went over to Segi college to pass up my documents. Received a really bad news. My class will be starting on next Monday. What the hell?! Only like 2 weeks holiday? And Friday I will be having a briefing. Damn! I got so sad and shocked. I called Eugene telling him and I really wanted to cry already cause I didn't wanna start class this early. couldn't take it and called Sin Yee and her sister to go to night market but they have too much homework to finish. Ah Wei and Amanda did asked me but since Eugene wasn't going so I refused.

I went to Ai Yin's house instead. I whined about starting college soon and stuff. She was taking care of her nephews and nieces. I was playing a bit with her dog, Lingo. Then she was teaching her nephew on his chinese homeworks. Then I played her phone's game.
Then we went to eat. Her brother was a bit annoying and irritating. We bought Hokkien Mee with Lor Mee to her house to eat. Her brother bought sotong bakar. We went to her house and she asked me to go into the inside living room. Her mum, grandma and aunt were there watching the TV and so as her nieces and nephews were running around. After eating I was playing with her 1 year plus niece. She was cute.

Around 1am, Eugene called and said he's coming to fetch me to Sg. Pinang. I was whining about starting class early. Sad. I mean after like 2years and 4months studying in this stupid TAR College, I really need a really big rest. I didn't wanna start class so early. I'm tired. Tired of studying this stupid accounting and finance course which I am never interested.

September 8th, around early evening, I started cooking (sausages and egg roll) for picnic1 Then I went to fetch Ai Yin and Sin Yee and her sister and went to the beach. It was fun. We ate and played water. We even march in the shore. Lolz... But Kah Yee went to meet her boyfriend again. Ugh~ Boring. Didn't really like it.
Then Sin Yee's right leg got stung by jellyfish. Panic situation. I called Kar Ming to ask what to do. Honestly I felt like she exaggerated a bit. They even had RC transportation applied on! A lot of my friends got stung before but they never had such big reaction. Tho it's troublesome but she's still my friend, right? *smiles*

Went to the clinic. They were complaining about how bad the doctor is. To me, I felt that it's fine but they kept complaining.
Then met up with Kar Ming and went to Straits Quay to have dinner at Papa Rich. I just ordered drink.
Then Kar Ming treat us Fruuzen Yogurt. Nice! We talked and joke around. It was fun.
Then we went home.  On the way to our car, Kar Ming was imitating Sin Yee OKU walking. Haha... Kar Ming fetch Sin Yee them home. I fetched Ai Yin.
We then decided to go Gurney Plaza for a walk to look for Kar Ming's birthday present.
Love this pic of us.
We walked around and talked a lot. As usual me, complaining. Then we went to Abu to have our dinner. We met KY! Lolz... We talked and joked too. Then we went home.

Friday was the day I didn't like. segi College briefing. Woke up early in the morning. Went to Segi college, no place park, parked till Esplanet there. Went to meet up with Fook and Ting Hui. Went for the briefing. at 10am It was stupid and boring cause the speaker kept on repeating the same thing over and over again.
Our teatime was nice; Egg tartie and Curry Puffy. I was texting with Eugene too. Had a tour around the college, it was quite small compare to TARC. It's more like an office building. Ended at 1.20pm. Went to Gurney to have lunch with Eugene at Sushi King. Shared Curry Katsu Don and had cawanmushi too.

Then we went to work and I went home to have my nap. Evening, went to Gurney again with Zhi Khang and his girlfriend for window shopping with Lilian. It was a bit boring in Gurney but in the car, Zhi Khang and I talked a lot. Lolz... Zhi Khang was talking about his trip in Hong Kong. Also, how he hated Karwen and Amy saying about their stupid attitude. Yea, I hated them too although I was never a friend of them. Eugene once wanted Karwen but luckily Karwen didn't want him but even if she wanted him, it would be over very soon. Who cares anyway. Then Zhi Khang was talking about his past with that 3 hating girls.

Lilian said one thing which I like. She said Yew Chun is so lucky to have me, a girlfriend who can fetch him everywhere, so clever. *Happy~* Zhi Khang agree but he said, "But don't know whether she know show to cook or not." I was like saying I had made breakfast for him before. They were surprised and started teasing me. Lolz... Then Zhi Khang started teasing Lilian asking why never she cook anything for him. Lolz...

Then we went to eat Char Kuey Teow. We talked and stuff and went home. Well, Zhi Khang fetched me home. Thanks for the night you both~!


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment