Thursday, September 29, 2011

This Is All What Life Is About

23rd September 2011, after class and stuff, I went over to TARC with Ah Fook and Ah Hui to get our completion letter. We talked and stuff and our graduate list was out. I'm in the list! I'm so proud of myself. Surprisingly, our class has got like 10 students who couldn't graduate. Exclude those who are still holding some failed subjects. One of my ex-groupmates, she failed 2 subjects in the last semester. I don't know whether to laugh at her or to pity her. Cause in the last sem, she kept blaming us for not fetching her out and ended up going out with another friend herself and act like as if she's really happy without us. So, end up, she failed. She should be ashamed of herself.

Anyway, at night, I went to fetch Yvonne from her house to KY's house for an overnight. I was stuck in a traffic jam near her house for an hour. I was about to go crazy. Then Yvonne and I both went to the night market for a walk to buy my handbag but found none suitable ones. Then went to fetch Cindy and went to KY's house to eat our supper/ dinner.
Then we were on facebook, criticizing and gossiping about people. Lolz... Girls... Especially CLS girls.... Then Cindy and KY went to sleep already. Leaving Yvonne and me. We gossip, talk about problems, complains and stuff. It was fun with Yvonne, always.
Then we went to bed and damn, our air-cond control couldn't be used so we sneaked into KY's room to get the control. Lolz... We slept. I was actually quite sleepy already. I don't know why but I slept really well that night.
Early morning, 7am, they woke me up. KY wasn't even up yet. I was so sleepy. Then we went to eat dim sum. Then started our journey to Pantai Keracut there for fish spa near Monkey Beach. Sadly, after such a long journey, the place was forbidden. Can't go in. We actually decided to sneak in but Cindy was scared and there's a green leaf/ branch moving while the others wasn't. We got scared if it was haunted so we didn't sneak in.
So, we decided to go back to a place where we could go to the big rocks and get fish spa there cause we saw many lil fishes there too. After getting near the rocks, we saw those parasites (on the rocks) moving. So we were scared if they would bite. So we didn't go in the end.
So, we went back where there's a path to walk in and out, stopped by the bench and beach and swing and stuff to rest. We played around, took pics and stuff.
Then we decided to go to Gurney Plaza cause Popular was having discount up to 70%! Ended up, I bought a DVD. Nino's Ooku. Once I saw it, I just decided to buy cause it was damn cheap! RM9.90 only! Then we walked around to look for my handbag and found none again. Also had lunch there.
We went home and had a bath and went back to KY's house and rest a while before going to Prangin Mall.
Went window shopping. Before that, we went to the wholesale shop to buy some junk food, dried fish fillet.
I saw a cheap and pretty bag but it was too big for me. Then KY bought a camera keychain which has a sound and light.
Dinner, we went to eat at a coffee shop near by. Ice-kacang was really nice and so as the hokkien mee.
After dinner, we went home. So tired.

Sunday was bored. Stayed at home the whole day.

Monday had class. The class was bored as well. There's a small test and the test is way too easy. Fook, Ah Hui and me finished inn like 5minutes or so. It was too easy for us.Then I continued my drawing and design.
After class, I went to find Eugene, we had chicken rice as lunch. Full. Then we went to Gurney and I bought another J-drama DVD, Jun's The Last Princess. I was so excited to find this DVD in such a cheap price cause I can't find this movie in cheap price anymore. The price I got was RM16 and the usual HKV doesn't have it anymore.
Then went home and rest for a while before going top KFC for dinner.
Then we went to Gurney Drive, Crepe Cottage for dessert. OMG! I was so damn excited cause finally I get to try it!
But then Eugene couldn't finish his banana split ice cream and his pina colada. Lolz... Being a greedy guy~ Then we went home.

Tuesday was bored in class as well but making new friends process is really going on already. I started talking and smiling to my classmates already. Well, basically, talking to a boy which I didn't really like much at first cause he had a bit of Jia Jun style but still better than Jia Jun cause he has got more experience than her.

After class, I went for lunch with Eugene then went home. It was bored at home, staying all day in my room. In addition of having cold war with my mum. Anyway, I did start to look for job vacancies and sent my resume to about 5 companies and even called to Click 'n' Snap since they wanted a clerk. Hopefully, I get at least one company's job vacancy and Click 'n' Snap asked me to go for an interview for the next day.

Wednesday, yet again, I sat with the guy who was a bit like Jia Jun. He asked us to call him James. He's quite a nice guy afterall tho he kept on boasting he has a girlfriend. Anyway, classmates interaction started. We started talking to each other as well. Morning, Gurney Plaza's HR people called me and asked me to go for an interview but I wasn't qualified as a full time so she asked me to be a part-time and I can start anytime. Well, sounds interesting but I need to consider cause my first choice is Click 'n' Snap. Anyway, we then went to lunch with Ah Fook and James.

Then I went for the Click 'n' Snap interview but the boos wasn't around so we went back to college for English 3 class. Oh, I went to Prangin Mall with James and another classmate name Evelyn. Class was boring, I sat with a girl who I didn't really know, she's quite quiet tho.

After class, I went for the interview. The sales guy is really nice. I prefer working there cause the people there are nice compare to all the other camera shops I know. I waited for a while then I went into the office to meet the big boss. It's an auntie. She's quite nice. More to an interview, it was like a talking session. I told her why did I wanna find a job (cause I've got too much free time) and I just want experiences. She kinda agreed. I felt that of course she would wanna hiring part time cause I can do anything and they can even cut cost! It's not like they don't have an accountant. They have but they just need another helper.

After the interview, I went home. Rest a while before going out with Zhi Khang and Lilian. We went for dinner, well, I ate at home already so I didn't eat. Then I told Zhi Khang about the discount in Gurney Plaza's Popular so we went and Lilian and I ended up buying J-drama each. I bought Nino's Freeter. *Sigh* I waste money again. Then we walked around a bit before going off.
Then we went to Greenlane McD for a small supper and talk. I met Yaa May and Wooi Theng surprisingly. I saw Yaa May first. We were both shocked! Lolz... Then we went to buy some food and both Lilian and Zhi Khang were out of money, so I had to pay and he had to owe me again. Lolz...
Then we talked and stuff. We even gossip and joke around. It was nice talking to him and Lilian. I felt bad cause when he hangs out with Lilian, he always call me out but when it's mine and Eugene's turn, Eugene never want him to follow. Sorry...

Then we went home. I told my dad about the job and stuff he kinda agreed. So, I'm all okay with it already. So, excited, at the same time, a bit nervous.

Of course I would wanna find a job. My life is just like the pic. below.
Except that my assignment, lecture and tutorial time are shorter and internet time is longer.


**End**

2 comments: